perfect hand soap!!

Posted by stavroulina on Nov 16, 2012

I use this soap everyday to wash my hands and it never dries them out!!!! The leather is very rich and smooth. The refill lasts for a long time, even if I wash my hands 5 times per day. The geranium scent is interesting and natural(not the best though), but doesn't remain after you wash your hands, which is actually a good thing. I think this is propably the best hand soap refill at iherb. (The method soaps are more watery and dry out my skin.) Hope this review helps! =)

Love this handwash

Posted by Rosequartz on Mar 15, 2013

So disappointed that the refill pack has been discontinued. It is a great handwash and economical. I love it in the refill pack so that I don't hv to buy so many bottles of handwash. I hope iherb will bring this refill pack back.

nice!

Posted by KaliMama on Sep 27, 2013

This lasted us almost six months in a household of two people! Smells nice and does it's job. I find that I need to use a smaller amount than most other natural alternatives

Good product and good service

Posted by Reviewer1000269 on Jul 18, 2011

I really like Mrs. Meyer's hand soaps. They're very fragrant, don't dry out your skin, and they're well priced. While the sale price here is wonderful, the regular price is about what you'd pay at a big-box store. The service is great, though. My order was shipped out very promptly.

My favorite soap

Posted by Reviewer1413991 on Sep 29, 2011

The armoa is the best

Excellent product and service

Posted by Reviewer1091914 on Nov 21, 2011

Fast efficient service. Product well packaged and arrived in great condition. Great value for a beautiful product. Keeps my hands soft and smelling sweet.

The sweet smell of clean

Posted by Reviewer2888170 on Jul 28, 2012

This is my favorite hand soap. Love the scent, the effectiveness of it, and the fact that it doesn't dry out your hands. I'm glad that it can be purchased as a refill.

Love Mrs. Meyer's!

Posted by Reviewer3109353 on Aug 11, 2012

I love that they provide refills of all their hand soaps. So much better than having to buy a new dispenser every time.