My hands have never been softer!

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Aug 16, 2011

I love Mrs. Meyers products -- the honeysuckle scent is my favorite, but it wasn't available in the refill. My hands have always been dry and, even when I am careful to keep slathering on the lotion, they would become red and cracked. Since I started using Mrs. Meyers' products, the skin is soft and healthy :) Thank you!!

Liquid Soap Refill

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on May 01, 2012

This is very nice stuff! Use in pump-style bottle - nice fragrance.

Love Mrs. Meyer's!

Posted by Reviewer3109353 on Aug 11, 2012

I love that they provide refills of all their hand soaps. So much better than having to buy a new dispenser every time.

Good product and good service

Posted by Reviewer1000269 on Jul 18, 2011

I really like Mrs. Meyer's hand soaps. They're very fragrant, don't dry out your skin, and they're well priced. Lemon verbena happens to be my favorite scent of the available choices. While the sale price here is wonderful, the regular price is about what you'd pay at a big-box store. The service is great, though. My order was shipped out very promptly.

favorite hand soap

Posted by Reviewer1232472 on Dec 01, 2011

My favorite hand soap for the kitchen

Great soap

Posted by Reviewer1413991 on Sep 29, 2011

good product

So handy, nice quantity

Posted by Adivette1 on Jun 15, 2012

I could'nt find any liquid hand soap refill that contained as much product, and with the gel texture you only need very few product to wash your hands. And the smell is amazing!

thick and fragrant

Posted by EcoMom on Sep 08, 2012

this soap is very thick (my son says it's like snot). the fragrance is a little too much for us. Could be because we don't use any fragranced items that our noses were un-accustomed to the smell every time we washed our hands.