Mrs. Meyers Clean Day, Scented Soy Candle, Lavender Scent, 7.2 oz

Reviews 4-star

For Candle Lovers

Posted by 5482931592747180172 on Apr 15, 2013

I love this soy candle. I'm a lavender enthusiast, so I just knew that I had to try this. This candle is SO fragrant that I lit it in my bedroom, and when I left the door opened, the scent trailed all the way down the hallway and downstairs. But as fragrant as it is, it's not overwhelming. I love the burning time--35 hours. You can't beat this deal for under $10. The only issue that I have with this candle is that it lacked the true lavender essence that I love so much. Real lavender isn't a sweet as this candle. All in all, this is a good deal.

great

Posted by 4910290139299219803 on Apr 08, 2014

the scent is great not too strong but stayes long after turning it off. However, wick is burning with the smog. You need to cut it shot every time you re-turn up.