Mt. Capra, Capra Mineral Whey, 12.7 oz (360 g)

Reviews 1-star

The added junk ruins it - won't buy again

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 25, 2013

Dislike the silica, doubt its necessary and would be interested to know how much is added - wondering if the small, sugar-like granules you can see in this stuff are it. Imagine those in joints - ouch. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Although it tasted good - - -

Posted by Reviewer2086240 on Jan 22, 2008

this product actually made me VERY, VERY gassy and also caused me to have diarrhea. I'm on a fast from meats, etc and I was hoping that this would give me the protein I need (outside from having to eat soy). But unfortunately it just did not work out for me. I intend to return it as I really could not take it.