Mt. Capra, Capra Mineral Whey, 12.7 oz (360 g)

Reviews 3-star

no effects

Posted by Reviewer2106073 on Jun 21, 2011

Although I'm convinced that this product is very nourishing I didn't notice any positive effect.

Capra mineral whey

Posted by Reviewer3190885 on Jul 23, 2008

Was disappointed that it contained so little magnezium compared to the calcium. But of course, it is natural whey with nothing added. Should have read the ingredients. Also, 9g. of sugar. A little too high for me.

Not a good substitute for sweet whey in baking

Posted by Reviewer1222987 on Dec 14, 2011

This is fine for its intended use, as a healthy food supplement. I'd ordered it hoping that it would also serve as a substitute for cow's milk whey in baking, since I'm recently lactose-intolerant and really miss the gluten-free bread I baked using whey. It doesn't work for that - not the same taste at all, and an odd brownish color. Too bad - but then again, it's not the use for which it's intended.

Great Product!

Posted by 5676901011167680268 on Aug 29, 2012

I give it three stars just because I have never taken it before. I mix in with my shakes and juices. No adverse effects. Perfect complement to my raw juices and shakes. Best shipping prices to europe I have ever seen. Thanks!