Order by mistake

Posted by Reviewer1055085 on Apr 15, 2011

In fact I made a huge mistake. I thought this was a protein product, which it is not. (Not only that, but by mistake I even ordered two boxes!) Not sure or convinced about the health benefits, but I'm convinced it's a natural and pure product. However it tastes exactly like the traditional Norwegian goat cheese, except that it's not sweet. I have no problem with taking a spoon or two of this powder dry/unmixed.

not sure

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on Sep 11, 2014

think the histamine and amine levels are too high in this product ..but loved the taste but gave me a headache and kind of fed my candida..if you don't have these issues I reckon it would be an excellent product..

Goat Milk Whey

Posted by Reviewer1469307 on Oct 13, 2007

Excellent product

tasty

Posted by Reviewer3213560 on Mar 06, 2011

I love this as a drink anytime. Add a bit of goats milk and its great with a meal instead of coffee or tea.

Tasty and filling

Posted by Reviewer1985921 on Apr 12, 2011

This turned out to have a good taste, especially mixed with bananas. My stomach feels good after eating it.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1772769 on Jun 10, 2011

I have been using mineral whey for some time...was hoping to get a better price from you but.....

Loved It But...

Posted by Reviewer1607527 on Jul 17, 2011

Tried this great product. Tasted really good. It has this roasted flavour. I must say I wasn't expecting the colour when I opened it. Thought it would be milky. Everything about this product was great and I felt my energy and muscles feeling great. The only problem I had was it made me gassy. Don't know why. Maybe it had a bit more lactose than normal. It's a shamee. Thought this would have been it for me. I need to now start looking for an alternative if there are any. If anyone know a good alternative let us know here. Giving it a four because it made me gassy.

GOOD WHEN MIXED WITH YOGURT

Posted by Reviewer1399867 on Feb 16, 2012

NOT BAD TASTING BUT I NEED TO MIX IT WITH YOGURT OR MY GREEN DRINK. I DO NOT LIKE IT IN COFFEE.