Mt. Capra, Capra Mineral Whey, 12.7 oz (360 g)

Reviews 5-star

My favorite Electrolyte drink is....Mt.Capra Mineral Whey

Posted by Reviewer1400133 on Apr 17, 2009

I first learned about this product from a well known Doctor in ID. Her name is Dr. Gloria Gilbere. She has writeen about the health benefits of it in magazines.It is easily digested by even the most senitive people. I am a Colon Hydrotherapist and most of my clients are dehydrated, acidic, and low on minerals. For this reason, I recommend it to all of my clients. For the people who won't give up coffee, I recommend they put 1 Tablespoon of MT. Capra Mineral Whey in each cup of coffee to reduce the acid. And surprisingly, it taste great. I always take this after Colonics or I-on cleanse foot baths. If I feel sick and take it, I usually feel much better. Mt. Capra Mineral Whey is a great electrolyte, alkalizing, mineral, supplement that I would recommend to everyone.

Mt. Capra Mineral Goat Milk Whey

Posted by Reviewer3165091 on Jan 06, 2009

Excellent product. Noticed a diiferernce internally with in a week. No More IBS!

best yet

Posted by Reviewer1018765 on Jun 21, 2007

i have tried many acid reflux med's over the years and this product is the best. after the last news article on over the counter acid reflux med's causing weak bone's in women(after prolonged use) i decided to find something else. my acupuncture tech actually recommended this and it truly works. i love it and the taste is not bad either =:)

Alkalising

Posted by Reviewer2870030 on Dec 16, 2007

I take this product because it is alkalising and has all the minerals. I notice I don't have to get up at night and sleep really well if I take it before bedtime.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2326323 on Oct 20, 2009

Does what it says....it raises your pH. I like to mix it with Apple juice, it helps detox your body.