Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2357101 on Aug 04, 2012

I use Mt Capra Mineral Whey in a raw chocolate recipe I make. This really helps to balance out all the other ingredients.

Wonderful!

Posted by 4761077889164974073 on May 28, 2012

This product is an overall powerhouse supplement its alkalizing it has lots of naturally occurring minerals and electrolytes and I take it to deal with IBS and it has made a world of diffrence.

Mt Capra Mineral Whey

Posted by Reviewer2383613 on Feb 17, 2012

What an absolute surprise! This is a wonderful tasting goat whey product and I will be ordering more in the future.

GOOD WHEN MIXED WITH YOGURT

Posted by Reviewer1399867 on Feb 16, 2012

NOT BAD TASTING BUT I NEED TO MIX IT WITH YOGURT OR MY GREEN DRINK. I DO NOT LIKE IT IN COFFEE.

Not a good substitute for sweet whey in baking

Posted by Reviewer1222987 on Dec 14, 2011

This is fine for its intended use, as a healthy food supplement. I'd ordered it hoping that it would also serve as a substitute for cow's milk whey in baking, since I'm recently lactose-intolerant and really miss the gluten-free bread I baked using whey. It doesn't work for that - not the same taste at all, and an odd brownish color. Too bad - but then again, it's not the use for which it's intended.

Great product, have been using it for years

Posted by Reviewer3293063 on Nov 23, 2011

My Nutritionist in Los Angeles put me on this 15 years ago for stomach issues and I've used it ever since. Highly effective for calming down the tummy, I can tell when I don't use it....

Excellent source of natural bio-available minerals.

Posted by Reviewer1773291 on Sep 21, 2011

This is great. No more mineral pills for me and I mix it with hot water and lemon and I really enjoy the unique flavor. All along while getting my neccessary electrolytes. As for iHerb, great prices on Mt. Capra products, fast shipping too. thanks!

love it

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Aug 01, 2011

We use it for shakes and other drinks, tastes great! Pitty we can't get the larger box to Japan.

Loved It But...

Posted by Reviewer1607527 on Jul 17, 2011

Tried this great product. Tasted really good. It has this roasted flavour. I must say I wasn't expecting the colour when I opened it. Thought it would be milky. Everything about this product was great and I felt my energy and muscles feeling great. The only problem I had was it made me gassy. Don't know why. Maybe it had a bit more lactose than normal. It's a shamee. Thought this would have been it for me. I need to now start looking for an alternative if there are any. If anyone know a good alternative let us know here. Giving it a four because it made me gassy.

no effects

Posted by Reviewer2106073 on Jun 21, 2011

Although I'm convinced that this product is very nourishing I didn't notice any positive effect.