Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1483203 on Feb 09, 2011

I've been taking this for about 2 weeks and I feel the difference. Tastes great over cereal or in cocoa. Highly recommended!

Energy

Posted by Reviewer2671821 on Jun 03, 2009

I like this product it gives me energy and it's pretty tasty.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2947980 on Oct 09, 2010

I suffer from malabsorbtion from my difficulty digesting fructose and fructans. I have been trying to follow a low FODMAPS diet. This whey is easy for me to digest which makes for better absorption of the minerals. I am so glad I read the reviews and ordered the goat whey.

GREAT GRAVY!

Posted by Reviewer2832624 on Oct 18, 2012

This is a brown powder that makes delicious gravy. Flour, powdered broth powder, Mt Capra Mineral Goat Whey in equal amounts (about 1 TBSP each) plus a small amount of milk added to a little melted coconut oil and stirred together. Slowly stir in more goat milk (or any milk) until you like the consistency. If you want it browner, sparingly add a little Kitchen Bouquet. A quick gravy for any dish. MT CAPRA Mineral Goat Whey is a very high quality product from free-range goats.

Whey for balance

Posted by Reviewer2364138 on Jul 17, 2009

Very good is helping with my ph balance.

Capra Mineral Whey

Posted by Reviewer1756490 on Feb 26, 2009

iHerb had this excellent cold processed mineral whey product at a very good price. My purchase was shipped quickly and it arrived in good time. Thank you!

no effects

Posted by Reviewer2106073 on Jun 21, 2011

Although I'm convinced that this product is very nourishing I didn't notice any positive effect.

Although it tasted good - - -

Posted by Reviewer2086240 on Jan 22, 2008

this product actually made me VERY, VERY gassy and also caused me to have diarrhea. I'm on a fast from meats, etc and I was hoping that this would give me the protein I need (outside from having to eat soy). But unfortunately it just did not work out for me. I intend to return it as I really could not take it.

Very Helpful

Posted by Reviewer1116952 on Mar 28, 2007

I am taking a product that reduces minerals, so I needed something to replace them. After trying a couple other multi mineral products, I realized I really needed to focus on electrolyte (esp potassium) replacement. I feel the difference within 10 minutes. I feel more energy and sleep better.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer3168173 on Jun 11, 2007

I put a spoon of this in my coffee and it makes a deliciously rich-flavored coffee drink. It is great stuff!! I'm glad I ordered two while I was at it. Thanks!