Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1483203 on Feb 09, 2011

I've been taking this for about 2 weeks and I feel the difference. Tastes great over cereal or in cocoa. Highly recommended!

Energy

Posted by Reviewer2671821 on Jun 03, 2009

I like this product it gives me energy and it's pretty tasty.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2947980 on Oct 09, 2010

I suffer from malabsorbtion from my difficulty digesting fructose and fructans. I have been trying to follow a low FODMAPS diet. This whey is easy for me to digest which makes for better absorption of the minerals. I am so glad I read the reviews and ordered the goat whey.

Although it tasted good - - -

Posted by Reviewer2086240 on Jan 22, 2008

this product actually made me VERY, VERY gassy and also caused me to have diarrhea. I'm on a fast from meats, etc and I was hoping that this would give me the protein I need (outside from having to eat soy). But unfortunately it just did not work out for me. I intend to return it as I really could not take it.

Whey for balance

Posted by Reviewer2364138 on Jul 17, 2009

Very good is helping with my ph balance.

Capra Mineral Whey

Posted by Reviewer1756490 on Feb 26, 2009

iHerb had this excellent cold processed mineral whey product at a very good price. My purchase was shipped quickly and it arrived in good time. Thank you!

GREAT GRAVY!

Posted by Reviewer2832624 on Oct 18, 2012

This is a brown powder that makes delicious gravy. Flour, powdered broth powder, Mt Capra Mineral Goat Whey in equal amounts (about 1 TBSP each) plus a small amount of milk added to a little melted coconut oil and stirred together. Slowly stir in more goat milk (or any milk) until you like the consistency. If you want it browner, sparingly add a little Kitchen Bouquet. A quick gravy for any dish. MT CAPRA Mineral Goat Whey is a very high quality product from free-range goats.

no effects

Posted by Reviewer2106073 on Jun 21, 2011

Although I'm convinced that this product is very nourishing I didn't notice any positive effect.

Goat milk whey.

Posted by Reviewer2672348 on May 01, 2011

I like this whole food, although I had thought that "whey" was a protein supplement, and there is hardly any protein in this. I will buy this again, although I would have liked more serves for my money.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2799608 on May 10, 2011

I found this product very good. I have ulcers and it has seemed to help my acidic stomach. I was a little apprehensive of what it might taste like, but it was very tasty.