good product

Posted by Reviewer1772769 on Jun 10, 2011

I have been using mineral whey for some time...was hoping to get a better price from you but.....

Mt Capra Mineral Whey

Posted by Reviewer2044492 on Jun 06, 2011

I purchased this for energy and it really makes me feel good. Goiat's milk is easier to digest for me, as I don't do well with cows milk.

Great mineral source!

Posted by celestialleo on May 31, 2011

This also tastes sweet and delicious (without added sweetners) and is truly wholesome!

Posted by Reviewer2979856 on May 19, 2011

I absolutely love Capra Mineral Whey. I crave the taste now and I'm so glad it is good for you. Thank you IHerb.com for such a good price.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2799608 on May 10, 2011

I found this product very good. I have ulcers and it has seemed to help my acidic stomach. I was a little apprehensive of what it might taste like, but it was very tasty.

Goat milk whey.

Posted by Reviewer2672348 on May 01, 2011

I like this whole food, although I had thought that "whey" was a protein supplement, and there is hardly any protein in this. I will buy this again, although I would have liked more serves for my money.

Order by mistake

Posted by Reviewer1055085 on Apr 15, 2011

In fact I made a huge mistake. I thought this was a protein product, which it is not. (Not only that, but by mistake I even ordered two boxes!) Not sure or convinced about the health benefits, but I'm convinced it's a natural and pure product. However it tastes exactly like the traditional Norwegian goat cheese, except that it's not sweet. I have no problem with taking a spoon or two of this powder dry/unmixed.

Tasty and filling

Posted by Reviewer1985921 on Apr 12, 2011

This turned out to have a good taste, especially mixed with bananas. My stomach feels good after eating it.

You Have a Great Site

Posted by Reviewer1889792 on Mar 21, 2011

Thank you for all your vast product line and the great prices. I used to get my Goat Whey from my nutritionist for a much higher price, but then I found you. Thank you for sending my product quickly. Your web site is easy to navigate also. Keep up the good work.

tasty

Posted by Reviewer3213560 on Mar 06, 2011

I love this as a drink anytime. Add a bit of goats milk and its great with a meal instead of coffee or tea.