Capra mineral whey

Posted by Reviewer3190885 on Jul 23, 2008

Was disappointed that it contained so little magnezium compared to the calcium. But of course, it is natural whey with nothing added. Should have read the ingredients. Also, 9g. of sugar. A little too high for me.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2720121 on Dec 03, 2009

Use it every day in my morning shake. Some of athe longest lived people in the mountains of the Greek Isles drink goats milk. They walk the hills and play soccer well into their 90's. In their 90's, they also lift heavy bolders to repair the roads. If it's good for them, it's good for all of us. Very high in potassium

Mineral Whey

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Mar 07, 2014

I add this to my morning smoothie. It helps keep me satisfied for a long time. I really like this product a lot.

Great mineral source!

Posted by celestialleo on May 31, 2011

This also tastes sweet and delicious (without added sweetners) and is truly wholesome!

Posted by Reviewer2979856 on May 19, 2011

I absolutely love Capra Mineral Whey. I crave the taste now and I'm so glad it is good for you. Thank you IHerb.com for such a good price.

goat whey

Posted by Reviewer2985988 on Apr 24, 2008

yum

excellent goat mineral whey

Posted by 5426521788591672874 on Oct 22, 2013

packaged well and arrived quickly; makes a tasty drink, loaded with natural minerals;

Always alkalizing

Posted by Reviewer3053514 on Oct 30, 2009

As promised

Great product, have been using it for years

Posted by Reviewer3293063 on Nov 23, 2011

My Nutritionist in Los Angeles put me on this 15 years ago for stomach issues and I've used it ever since. Highly effective for calming down the tummy, I can tell when I don't use it....

Mt. Capra Mineral Goat Milk Whey

Posted by Reviewer2494894 on Nov 03, 2009

My friend recommended this for my dog's arthritis problems and it has been a great addition to his diet. He seems to like it and has been more active. I tried it and liked it too.