Mt. Capra, Capra Mineral Whey, 12.7 oz (360 g)

no effects

Posted by Reviewer2106073 on Jun 21, 2011

Although I'm convinced that this product is very nourishing I didn't notice any positive effect.

Goat milk whey.

Posted by Reviewer2672348 on May 01, 2011

I like this whole food, although I had thought that "whey" was a protein supplement, and there is hardly any protein in this. I will buy this again, although I would have liked more serves for my money.

MMMMMmmmmm

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I agree with the other reviewer; this does taste just like unsweetened Norwegian goat's cheese in powder form, which is a very good thing :) I use this in it's place when i make sauce for "vilt"

caramel flavoured calcium

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Dec 31, 2013

Hoping to heal my joints of osteo arthritis and the osteomalacia that inevitably accompanies this, including sensitive teeth so I need a calcium supplement and prefer a whole food one. Being lactose intolerant and no access to raw milk this mineral whey looks like it might be the answer. I've only tried a few serves - apple juice, lactose free milk, and in my cup of tea but will give it five stars as it definitely helps alkalise the urine as tested even after a lunch with a little bread which normally pushes me over to acid, and it's just so darned tasty! I was surprised by the very fine free flowing caramel coloured powder that dissolves freely, as my previous experience is with bovine whey protein - white sticky bad tasting and hard to dissolve even with the added lecithin. It smells like caramel - very very faint goat detectable in the hot drink. It's quite sweet to me so I wonder if it can be used in a recipe as a sugar substitute?

Very good

Posted by MikaelP on Jan 26, 2010

Product tastes good, both a bit sweet and a bit salty, feels great for the body, I use it almost as a snack.