Mt. Capra, Capra Mineral Whey, 12.7 oz (360 g)

Love Mt. Capra products!

Posted by Reviewer2550937 From Canada on Dec 20, 2007

Another great one from Mt. Capra. I use this in my goats-milk protein drink in the am. Feel great and don't get the munchies. I also feed it to my cats and can't believe the energy they have on it. Great stuff.

Cathy--Certified Nutritional Therapy Practioner

Posted by Reviewer2576040 From Oregon on Oct 02, 2008

Love the taste! Also dissolves easily. I mix this in with my other protein powder with minerals and vitamins, powdered greens, acai, and water for a wonderful protein drink in the morning, that I use to take my supplements. Gives me a lot of energy to start the day off.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer3168173 From Missouri on Jun 11, 2007

I put a spoon of this in my coffee and it makes a deliciously rich-flavored coffee drink. It is great stuff!! I'm glad I ordered two while I was at it. Thanks!

Order by mistake

Posted by Reviewer1055085 From Norway on Apr 15, 2011

In fact I made a huge mistake. I thought this was a protein product, which it is not. (Not only that, but by mistake I even ordered two boxes!) Not sure or convinced about the health benefits, but I'm convinced it's a natural and pure product. However it tastes exactly like the traditional Norwegian goat cheese, except that it's not sweet. I have no problem with taking a spoon or two of this powder dry/unmixed.

Capra mineral whey

Posted by Reviewer3190885 From New York on Jul 23, 2008

Was disappointed that it contained so little magnezium compared to the calcium. But of course, it is natural whey with nothing added. Should have read the ingredients. Also, 9g. of sugar. A little too high for me.