10% Off Orders Over $40!

Mt. Capra, Capra Mineral Whey, 12.7 oz (360 g)

MMMMMmmmmm

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I agree with the other reviewer; this does taste just like unsweetened Norwegian goat's cheese in powder form, which is a very good thing :) I use this in it's place when i make sauce for "vilt"

caramel flavoured calcium

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Dec 31, 2013

Hoping to heal my joints of osteo arthritis and the osteomalacia that inevitably accompanies this, including sensitive teeth so I need a calcium supplement and prefer a whole food one. Being lactose intolerant and no access to raw milk this mineral whey looks like it might be the answer. I've only tried a few serves - apple juice, lactose free milk, and in my cup of tea but will give it five stars as it definitely helps alkalise the urine as tested even after a lunch with a little bread which normally pushes me over to acid, and it's just so darned tasty! I was surprised by the very fine free flowing caramel coloured powder that dissolves freely, as my previous experience is with bovine whey protein - white sticky bad tasting and hard to dissolve even with the added lecithin. It smells like caramel - very very faint goat detectable in the hot drink. It's quite sweet to me so I wonder if it can be used in a recipe as a sugar substitute?

Very good

Posted by MikaelP on Jan 26, 2010

Product tastes good, both a bit sweet and a bit salty, feels great for the body, I use it almost as a snack.

Joint relief

Posted by Reviewer1426618 on Sep 08, 2010

In my opinion organic sodium is the fastest and best whey to to cool down inflamed joints!!

Love Mt. Capra products!

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Dec 20, 2007

Another great one from Mt. Capra. I use this in my goats-milk protein drink in the am. Feel great and don't get the munchies. I also feed it to my cats and can't believe the energy they have on it. Great stuff.