Mt. Capra Mineral Goat Milk Whey

Posted by Reviewer2494894 on Nov 03, 2009

My friend recommended this for my dog's arthritis problems and it has been a great addition to his diet. He seems to like it and has been more active. I tried it and liked it too.

Always alkalizing

Posted by Reviewer3053514 on Oct 30, 2009

As promised

Posted by Reviewer2979856 on May 19, 2011

I absolutely love Capra Mineral Whey. I crave the taste now and I'm so glad it is good for you. Thank you IHerb.com for such a good price.

Great mineral source!

Posted by celestialleo on May 31, 2011

This also tastes sweet and delicious (without added sweetners) and is truly wholesome!

Mt Capra Mineral Whey

Posted by Reviewer2044492 on Jun 06, 2011

I purchased this for energy and it really makes me feel good. Goiat's milk is easier to digest for me, as I don't do well with cows milk.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Aug 01, 2011

We use it for shakes and other drinks, tastes great! Pitty we can't get the larger box to Japan.

Excellent source of natural bio-available minerals.

Posted by Reviewer1773291 on Sep 21, 2011

This is great. No more mineral pills for me and I mix it with hot water and lemon and I really enjoy the unique flavor. All along while getting my neccessary electrolytes. As for iHerb, great prices on Mt. Capra products, fast shipping too. thanks!

Great product, have been using it for years

Posted by Reviewer3293063 on Nov 23, 2011

My Nutritionist in Los Angeles put me on this 15 years ago for stomach issues and I've used it ever since. Highly effective for calming down the tummy, I can tell when I don't use it....

Mt Capra Mineral Whey

Posted by Reviewer2383613 on Feb 17, 2012

What an absolute surprise! This is a wonderful tasting goat whey product and I will be ordering more in the future.

Wonderful!

Posted by 4761077889164974073 on May 28, 2012

This product is an overall powerhouse supplement its alkalizing it has lots of naturally occurring minerals and electrolytes and I take it to deal with IBS and it has made a world of diffrence.