Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Mt. Capra, CapraColostrum, Goat Milk Colostrum, 120 Capsules

Incredible

Posted by Reviewer1562527 on Feb 22, 2010

I quickly noticed the reduction of body fat and the increase in muscle mass after I started taking Capra Colostrum. I also noticed that my skin became softer. Plus, it enhances the immune system. Almost too good to be true.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2272323 on Jun 21, 2009

I have used this colostrum for myself, family, and pets (dogs/cats) with great success. I actually enjoy chewing the capsules rather than swallowing them whole. The dogs and cats like the taste also and readily eat the contents from an opened capsule when I put it in their respective bowls. Two capsules a day, one morning/ one evening, completely reversed the deteriorating health of a beloved cat who had not responded to veterinary treatment for digestive problems. Until we started the goat milk colostrum, the cat was throwing up at every feeding. She is now in good health on two capsules a day.

Terrific ENERGY boost

Posted by Reviewer1108458 on Oct 01, 2009

Out of the myriad of products I've tried for natural energy enhancement, this is the best! Has mostly eliminated the need for afternoon naps from fatigue.

Mt.Capra Colostrum

Posted by Reviewer1408187 on Jan 21, 2009

I switched to this colostrum from another name brand cow colostrum. This is high quality colostrum. I like that it's taken from free range goats from a family owned farm. I don't have to worry about mad cow disease. I began taking colostrum 8 years ago to kill a bronchitus bacteria. Since then, I haven't had bronchitis and I found that another benefit of colostrum is that it raises the seratonin and dopamine levels which helps me to not feel 'down and overwhelmed'. I'm glad to have found this wonderful goat colostrum!

Capra Colostrum

Posted by Reviewer2703738 on Mar 10, 2009

I feel more energised since taking this supplement and my acidic stomach seems feels better now.