Incredible

Posted by Reviewer1562527 on Feb 22, 2010

I quickly noticed the reduction of body fat and the increase in muscle mass after I started taking Capra Colostrum. I also noticed that my skin became softer. Plus, it enhances the immune system. Almost too good to be true.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2272323 on Jun 21, 2009

I have used this colostrum for myself, family, and pets (dogs/cats) with great success. I actually enjoy chewing the capsules rather than swallowing them whole. The dogs and cats like the taste also and readily eat the contents from an opened capsule when I put it in their respective bowls. Two capsules a day, one morning/ one evening, completely reversed the deteriorating health of a beloved cat who had not responded to veterinary treatment for digestive problems. Until we started the goat milk colostrum, the cat was throwing up at every feeding. She is now in good health on two capsules a day.

Terrific ENERGY boost

Posted by Reviewer1108458 on Oct 01, 2009

Out of the myriad of products I've tried for natural energy enhancement, this is the best! Has mostly eliminated the need for afternoon naps from fatigue.

love it!

Posted by 5590458448993518988 on Jun 06, 2013

I'm taking it because when i went to the hospital to get my 3rd chemo,i was told that my white blood cell count and another related count were too low to proceed. I had to wait another week to see. And starting with next round, I will be given a shot to boost my WBC production. (Chemotherapy has some general side effects. As well as killing cancer cells, chemotherapy drugs kill healthy cells that grow and divide quickly. Blood cells also divide rapidly, so chemotherapy can lower the number of healthy white blood cells, red blood cells and platelets you have.) Then i was told that taking raw colostrum until my next therapy my WBC will be at least 2300-2500 so it will be no need to take a shot 4 WBC production. And here i am to tell you that i finish my chemo without taking that shot or any other shot 4 my BC because i was taking raw colostrum until i was done with my chemo. Now i orded this because is from goat & is it workd 4 m in the past. This is a capsule with raw colostrum in it & cream milk and it taste sweet (because i open the cap. & mix it with a spoon of yogurt). One can actualy see the raw colostrum beetwen the powder crem milk & rice flower and if you don't want to take the powder then you can open & filter with a tee filter. I'm so glad that i found this product!

Mt.Capra Colostrum

Posted by Reviewer1408187 on Jan 21, 2009

I switched to this colostrum from another name brand cow colostrum. This is high quality colostrum. I like that it's taken from free range goats from a family owned farm. I don't have to worry about mad cow disease. I began taking colostrum 8 years ago to kill a bronchitus bacteria. Since then, I haven't had bronchitis and I found that another benefit of colostrum is that it raises the seratonin and dopamine levels which helps me to not feel 'down and overwhelmed'. I'm glad to have found this wonderful goat colostrum!