July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Mt. Capra, CapraColostrum, 6 oz (174 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Good for some, not for others

Posted by Reviewer3019220 on Mar 08, 2010

It really depends on if you actually need this product or not. It can work if you truly suffer from low immunity, but if you are only suffering from infection/low immunity because of some other factor (candida, ibs, adrenals,etc) then it won't work long term which I found out until you eradicate the other issues. It worked a little in the beginning but quickly wore off. Also, while this is from goat (which is supposedly better then cow milk), they collect this colostrum within first 2 *days*. So just for comparisons sake I switched to a bovine colostrum collected in first 6-12 hours, and I could tell the difference in that it was stronger. But again, it just wasn't the product I needed so it didn't do much for me like I thought it would.

Mt. Capra Colostrum

Posted by Reviewer2288284 on Feb 16, 2009

Don't bother buying colostrum in capsule form when you can simply eat a spoonful of the powder. This colostrum powder is so good, it tastes like candy.

Great for inmune system

Posted by Reviewer1029344 on Jul 09, 2009

My sister mixes this into her children's milk, and they have not gotten sick in a while, which is surprising as they were constantly getting a cold or so (Three children, one in school). She does say that the goat colostrum is harder to mix than the cow's. However, we believe goat is absorbed better, so we will stick to this one

Mt. Capra goat whey products best on the market

Posted by Reviewer1022808 on Jul 15, 2009

I love Mt. Capra products. I have been a user of their goat whey for quite some time. I was not aware they had other products until I came to this website. So far I have ordered the protein powder besides the colostrum and I have not been disappointed with the nutritional gain I have experienced.

great colostrum

Posted by Reviewer1524293 on Dec 25, 2010

I love this product. My immune systen has been very depleeted and i have been craving it taking much larger doses.. i am getting better..I love it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »