July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Mt. Capra, CapraFlex, 270 Caplets

5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Mt. Capra, CapraFlex

Posted by Reviewer1257002 on Apr 02, 2009

I've used this for several years and find it an excellent product. Marvelous for anyone with any arthritic condition. I'm virtually pain-free and hope never to be without this product.

DISLOCATED FINGER

Posted by Reviewer1957918 on Jan 13, 2010

I HAD ONE OF MY FINGERS CONSTANTLY FALLING OUT OF PLACE.....SINCE CONSUMING..HAS HELPED MY DAD & MYSELF

The best joint care formula

Posted by Reviewer2863240 on Nov 03, 2010

I have been taking CapraFlex for several years and it has helped my joint pain tremendously. I ran out of product a few months ago and could no longer find a retailer in Canada. I had been experiencing considerable pain while being off of the CapraFlex. I was grateful to find it available on-line and have re-gained my mobility and am now pain free again.

Excellent!^^

Posted by Reviewer2609603 on Oct 28, 2011

For years, I have had difficulty making a first with my right hand as my ring finger would lock but after using this product things have started to return to normal. It is a bit expen$ive, however, I have found that this product is worth the money.

It works!

Posted by 4695792200420581422 on Jan 28, 2013

This product was recommended for soreness in the hands, specifically the thumb area down to the wrist. I took away almost all of the pain in less than 1 week.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »