• Reviews | English

Another Successful Order Received in India

Posted by Reviewer1698554 on Dec 26, 2011

My order of Powdered Goat Milk reached me here in India just fine. I am very grateful for your services to those of us who do not have access to these products here in India.

mt capra powdered goat milk

Posted by Reviewer1711701 on Mar 16, 2008

Yes....wonderful, clean taste, no goatiness

Mt. Capra, CapraMilk, Non-Fat Goat Milk Powder

Posted by 4983301735823516112 on Apr 03, 2016

Mt. Capra, CapraMilk, Non-Fat Goat Milk Powder is natural and purr Goat milk for human. No fat and no vitamin C. I purchased it to feed my babies kitty. From their born and mothers milks least. I used it fed babies was well and helps them live. My new born kitties loves drink Mt. Capra, CapraMilk, Non-Fat Goat Milk Powder and no problem. I thanks iHerb company get nice low price and shipping free. iHerb sale services is excellent. I will back them soon

Delicious goat milk

Posted by Reviewer1766164 on Feb 18, 2009

This is delicious by itself mixed with some hot water or added to coffee, tea, oat meal, protein powder, etc. It has an occasional goaty taste but I don't mind it. A delicious, nutritious and convenient milk powder to keep on hand.

Great tasting ! Good quality

Posted by Reviewer1810566 on Sep 23, 2011

Very good goat milk. 16 ounces is a lot for the price!

New favorite!

Posted by Reviewer1829276 on Sep 03, 2011

This will be replacing meyenburg powder...it mixed up so much easier and our 21 month old loves it!

great product

Posted by Reviewer1847544 on Nov 02, 2011

very smooth and creamy consistancy. Using this product for my 5 month old once a day to get used to taking a bottle. She enjoys it and easily digests it too...Best breastmilk alternative out there and convenient as it comes in a powder ready to use formula oh and not too mention has a great shelf life and easy to use on the go :)

Intstant Powdered Goats Milk

Posted by Reviewer1849928 on Jan 29, 2012

my husband cannot have dairy but he can have goats milk. very good product. Closest I have found to dairy milk.

pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1762882 on Sep 17, 2008

tastes fairly good, i find powdered milks always taste a little off compared to normal milk, but it's great to have the convenience of powdered milk. and it's the only powdered goat milk product i've ever seen. definitely worth the money.

Mt. Capra, CapraMilk, Instant Powdered Goat Milk, 16 oz (453 g)

Posted by Reviewer1965330 on Dec 09, 2011

Excellent product, I am ordering more.