• Reviews | English

Springfield, MO

Posted by Reviewer1996943 on Mar 31, 2009

Thought I would give this a try as I have heard so many good things about goat milk. It isn't a bad taste and doesn't have a left over taste either, which I like over cow milk. My cats and dog like it and it is better for therir systems too; which is why I decided to buy it. I can also use it for cooking. Good product and I would recommend it to anyone.

stay at home parent

Posted by Reviewer2512739 on Nov 17, 2008

My one year old loves it.

NO GOATY TASTE

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on Feb 10, 2012

Having been unable to drink cow's milk which was making me fatigued, I turned to soy milk for a decade. Then recently I discovered that soy was not a healthy choice, so I am now Goat-centred. My mum even loves this stuff. She has it in her coffee and thinks it's never tasted so good. It's best if you mix this with really warm water and in a shaker bottle with one of those wire balls. It has no noticeably different taste to cow's milk and froths up like a cappachino in my mum's coffee when she gives the shaker bottle a good rattle.

goat milk powder

Posted by Reviewer2697559 on May 16, 2009

good replacement for cow milk, a bit heavy

Powdered goat is the best!

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on May 25, 2011

To find a reasonably priced, high quality goat milk powder is rare! I will buy again.

Powdered Goat Milk

Posted by Reviewer2762437 on Feb 12, 2010

I love this powdered goat milk. I use it sparingly in recipes (like baked goods) and it's great.

We can hardly get enough of this milk

Posted by Reviewer2811337 on Mar 01, 2009

Tastes very fresh, mixes easily, we find we can use it for anything we would otherwise use fresh milk or cream for, and we don't have the concern of fresh milk spoiling if we don't use it in time.

Best milk

Posted by Reviewer2833019 on May 05, 2008

I won't touch any milk other than Mt. Capra. Great tasting. I and my two year old daughter use it daily.

the best

Posted by Reviewer3035376 on Dec 20, 2015

The best goat milk powder I have found.

Mt. Capra, Goat Milk, CapraMilk, Instant

Posted by Reviewer3181479 on May 01, 2009

Very nice and creamy after much shaking.