• Customer Ratings

goat milk powder

Posted by Reviewer2697559 on May 16, 2009

good replacement for cow milk, a bit heavy

Mt. Capra, Goat Milk, CapraMilk, Instant

Posted by Reviewer3181479 on May 01, 2009

Very nice and creamy after much shaking.

MT CAPRA GOAT MILK INSTANT

Posted by Reviewer3190195 on Apr 18, 2009

I ONLY USE GOAT MILK INSTANT INSTEAD OF COWS MILK BECAUSE GOATS ARE THE SIZE OF PEOPLE AND IT IS EASY TO DIGEST AND IT IS HEALTHY FOR YOU.

just like goat milk

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Apr 04, 2009

rather than vanilla or whatever tasting...

Springfield, MO

Posted by Reviewer1996943 on Mar 31, 2009

Thought I would give this a try as I have heard so many good things about goat milk. It isn't a bad taste and doesn't have a left over taste either, which I like over cow milk. My cats and dog like it and it is better for therir systems too; which is why I decided to buy it. I can also use it for cooking. Good product and I would recommend it to anyone.

Mt. Capra powdered goat milk

Posted by Reviewer1324578 on Mar 06, 2009

This powdered goat milk tastes as good or maybe a little better than Meyenberg's powdered milk. I can still tell the difference between this and regular whole goat milk, but it's really close. The mixing directions on this product are incorrect in my opinion. It takes 50% more than they state to make good milk, but it's OK, because the container has enough in it to mix it that way and still get 16 servings as stated on the label. I think it's just a misprint on the label. Also, the label states to mix with warm water. The fat doesn't break up well unless very very warm water is used (cold water does not work well at all!). Overall, this is a good product, and I'll buy it again. iHerb has the best price!

We can hardly get enough of this milk

Posted by Reviewer2811337 on Mar 01, 2009

Tastes very fresh, mixes easily, we find we can use it for anything we would otherwise use fresh milk or cream for, and we don't have the concern of fresh milk spoiling if we don't use it in time.

Delicious goat milk

Posted by Reviewer1766164 on Feb 18, 2009

This is delicious by itself mixed with some hot water or added to coffee, tea, oat meal, protein powder, etc. It has an occasional goaty taste but I don't mind it. A delicious, nutritious and convenient milk powder to keep on hand.

Mt. Capra Goat's Milk

Posted by Reviewer2288284 on Feb 16, 2009

Excellent product. Love it! The goaty flavor is only slight, and it makes up rich and creamy.

EXCELLENT Quality Goat Milk!

Posted by Reviewer1172643 on Feb 10, 2009