• Reviews | English

Replace "skim milk"

Posted by 5525428908185370254 on May 20, 2014

This milk powder is our family's new replacement for cow's skim milk. We love the taste and it's easily mixes in water. We're very happy with this product.

Intstant Powdered Goats Milk

Posted by Reviewer1849928 on Jan 29, 2012

my husband cannot have dairy but he can have goats milk. very good product. Closest I have found to dairy milk.

NO GOATY TASTE

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on Feb 10, 2012

Having been unable to drink cow's milk which was making me fatigued, I turned to soy milk for a decade. Then recently I discovered that soy was not a healthy choice, so I am now Goat-centred. My mum even loves this stuff. She has it in her coffee and thinks it's never tasted so good. It's best if you mix this with really warm water and in a shaker bottle with one of those wire balls. It has no noticeably different taste to cow's milk and froths up like a cappachino in my mum's coffee when she gives the shaker bottle a good rattle.

Powdered Goats milk

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on Mar 17, 2012

Great taste in a cappuccino or cocoa. Mix with a little cold water then add flavours to taste. Pore on boiling water. Continue mixing to disperse milk.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1847544 on Nov 02, 2011

very smooth and creamy consistancy. Using this product for my 5 month old once a day to get used to taking a bottle. She enjoys it and easily digests it too...Best breastmilk alternative out there and convenient as it comes in a powder ready to use formula oh and not too mention has a great shelf life and easy to use on the go :)

Mt. Capra, CapraMilk, Instant Powdered Goat Milk, 16 oz (453 g)

Posted by Reviewer1965330 on Dec 09, 2011

Excellent product, I am ordering more.

Another Successful Order Received in India

Posted by Reviewer1698554 on Dec 26, 2011

My order of Powdered Goat Milk reached me here in India just fine. I am very grateful for your services to those of us who do not have access to these products here in India.

Sooo goood

Posted by Reviewer1535986 on Jan 03, 2015

I love this product, as a substitute when I don't have milk. it tastes great.

the best

Posted by Reviewer3035376 on Dec 20, 2015

The best goat milk powder I have found.

Mt. Capra, CapraMilk, Non-Fat Goat Milk Powder

Posted by 4983301735823516112 on Apr 03, 2016

Mt. Capra, CapraMilk, Non-Fat Goat Milk Powder is natural and purr Goat milk for human. No fat and no vitamin C. I purchased it to feed my babies kitty. From their born and mothers milks least. I used it fed babies was well and helps them live. My new born kitties loves drink Mt. Capra, CapraMilk, Non-Fat Goat Milk Powder and no problem. I thanks iHerb company get nice low price and shipping free. iHerb sale services is excellent. I will back them soon