• Customer Ratings

Quite Nice

Posted by Reviewer3141341 on Feb 02, 2009

I have found this product to be quite nice, though it is my first experience with goat milk, so I don't have anything to compare

Some of the milk was bad

Posted by Reviewer3047012 on Aug 26, 2008

Unfortunately several of the powdered milks I received were spoiled. The tag on the bottom with the expiration date was the same as the milk that was good so there was no way to tell which ones are bad due to outdate or other problems. I don't know if there is a way to receive replacement for the 2 bad ones I received. The ones that are not spoiled however do taste good and i am thankful for that.

great

Posted by Reviewer2495812 on Jan 19, 2008

I make homemade yogurt and in order to get it thick I add 1/2 cup of this. I also made milk with this and it wasn't bad. I don't think I added enough though. The directions say add 2 tablespoons to 8 ounces of water. I think 3 is better but if you only add 2 make sure its a nice heaping tablespoon.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »