• This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve its potency while in transit. To ensure freshness while in transit, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday thru Sunday. We do not ship during these days to reduce the time the product resides in a non-refrigerated environment (e.g. truck or warehouse). If your order is not placed during the first part of the week, it will be held to the following Monday. Alternatively if you place your order by noon Pacific on Thursday and select a next-day shipping method, your order will be processed for delivery on Friday.

International Customers: For several reasons (e.g. customs review, weight of packaging, potential of leaking), iHerb is unable to send this product in an iced, insulated package to destinations outside the United States. While you may order this product (subject to country import laws), we strongly recommend that you purchase a stabilized form as a substitute.

• Reviews | English

Ann C

Posted by Reviewer1257002 on Sep 25, 2008

This is a five-star product. I've been using it even before I learned of iHerb, purchasing directly from the company. I've recommended it to others, some of whom are now using the Mt.Capra Caprobiotic. Please do keep this in your supply. Thank you.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2445963 on Jan 20, 2010

Along with the other Mt. Capra products....its easy to get protein, greens and probiotics conveniently

Best Probiotic supplement on the market!

Posted by Jarousek on Dec 28, 2011

I have been using this product for several years and iHerb has the best price and service; they deliver this product in insulated package with ice packs; very impressive. This product needs to be refrigerated all the time. I try to time it to buy in winter months and stock up for the summer.

Mt. Capra Probiotic Recommended Highly

Posted by Reviewer1853019 on Mar 29, 2012

I really like this product.My family has used it for several years.It helps so much with digestion problems. I was very happy to see iHerb sold it. I love, love, love iHerb!!

Average Pribiotics

Posted by Reviewer2147901 on Oct 24, 2011

These work the same as my normal expensive brand. I only take 3 capsules in the morning on an empty stomach.