Mt. Capra, Caprotein, Premium Goat-Milk Protein, Delicious Vanilla, 16.2 oz (460 g)

Excellent protein

Posted by Reviewer1773291 From Connecticut on Sep 21, 2011

I bought this because I wanted the fast acting pure form whey protein but the slowly digested Casein protein from the goats milk as well. I have heard som reviews say they did not like the flavor. I would not say the flavor taste like cake batter, but it doesn't taste bad either. It's fine for me. I didn't expect it to take incredible because I know high quality protein such as casein, is the best around and that healthy things just don't taste incredible. If you want to taste something sweet and tasy, then you can always choose an artificial meal shake, or twinky, or gurger and fries and enjoy the flavor while your health is destroyed. So, I love this stuff!Nothing taste better than healthy. It also has Lysine in it, a natural form from the goats milk and it's great for preventinmg cole soars and fever blisters.

no more cows milk for me

Posted by Reviewer2106073 From Netherlands on Jun 04, 2011

I used to feel slow and tired when I eat cow milk products. This goat milk protein gives me a nice energy. I don't mind the little sour taste. It's natural and a little been sweetened with vanilla flavor. 5 stars!

Goat Whey

Posted by Reviewer3167086 From Colorado on Jun 10, 2011

The best goat whey on the market. LOVE IT!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1162781 From Canada on Jun 23, 2011

If you are into Goat Milk Protein, I think it is very good. I mix it with hot water and add Oatmeal with as a breakfast meal. Very Good.

Recommended by my Naturepath

Posted by Reviewer1100756 From Wisconsin on Oct 17, 2011

This product was recommended by my naturepath. Blends well, tastes good. Goat Milk Protein is much better for you than traditional whey protein.