Mt. Capra, Caprotein, Premium Goat-Milk Protein, Delicious Vanilla, 16.2 oz (460 g)

good for blood sugar control

Posted by Reviewer2116517 on Dec 08, 2011

This was prescribed by my acupuncturist to aid in controlling my blood sugars throughout the day. Two tablespoons in the morning with 2 c. of almond milk and a little frozen fruit starts my day off well. As a Type I diabetic, I have been struggling to keep my blood sugars more steady and this stuff does a great job helping me do just that. (I had a terrible time getting this stuff down until I happened upon the recipe above. Simple + it works to cover the gritty/goaty taste.)

Mt. Capra, Caprotein, Premium Goat-Milk Protein, Vanilla Flavor, 460 g

Posted by Reviewer1965330 on Dec 09, 2011

One of the best protein powders I have ever had. I am definitely ordering more as I have it before I go to the gym.

good flavor

Posted by Reviewer2234850 on Dec 22, 2011

I have used Mt. Capra products for years. For me they have been no fail. This product has good ingredients and I believe this company strives to excel in product excellence.

Another Successful Order Received in India

Posted by Reviewer1698554 on Dec 26, 2011

My order of Powdered Goat Milk Protein reached me here in India just fine. I am very grateful to I Herbs for your services to those of us who do not have access to these products here in India.

Excellent protein drink!

Posted by Reviewer2607509 on Feb 04, 2010

We have used this for years and found it is excellent for health and use it every morning with smoothie shakes to get going! Mix a banana and blueberries with your choice of milk, dairy, rice or soy and its delicious!