Mt. Capra, Caprotein, Premium Goat-Milk Protein, Delicious Vanilla, 16.2 oz (460 g)

Mt. Capra, Caprotein, Premium Goat-Milk Protein, Vanilla Flavor, 460 g

Posted by Reviewer1965330 From New York on Dec 09, 2011

One of the best protein powders I have ever had. I am definitely ordering more as I have it before I go to the gym.

good flavor

Posted by Reviewer2234850 From Oregon on Dec 22, 2011

I have used Mt. Capra products for years. For me they have been no fail. This product has good ingredients and I believe this company strives to excel in product excellence.

Another Successful Order Received in India

Posted by Reviewer1698554 From India on Dec 26, 2011

My order of Powdered Goat Milk Protein reached me here in India just fine. I am very grateful to I Herbs for your services to those of us who do not have access to these products here in India.

Excellent protein drink!

Posted by Reviewer2607509 From Washington on Feb 04, 2010

We have used this for years and found it is excellent for health and use it every morning with smoothie shakes to get going! Mix a banana and blueberries with your choice of milk, dairy, rice or soy and its delicious!

Building a healthy immune system

Posted by Reviewer1708565 on Feb 28, 2010

I use this product to serve as a strong way of enhancing my immune system. I also consider this product extremely good for the digestive system, a probiotic and a source of usuable calcium. Using this product daily has kept me in good physical and mental health. Nancy Doyle