Mt. Capra, Caprotein, Premium Goat-Milk Protein, Delicious Vanilla, 16.2 oz (460 g)

Best Source of Protein--Here are Some Tips!

Posted by Reviewer2604924 on Jul 25, 2010

Come on people--this is such a superior form of protein, to get a better taste (the first complaint I read), just mix with Greens Today, Organic Frog, Women's Whey Formula or 1/2 of your favorite less-superior, better-tasting protein powder and you have a great-tasting protein drink to start off your day! To get the Caprotein to mix (the other complaint being that it doesn't mix well), just put a small amount of water (or whatever liquid you are using) in your shaker bottle with your powder, then shake well. After that, add the rest of your liquid and shake. You should have a well-blended drink. Here's to your health and well-being!

Number one protein

Posted by Reviewer2833019 on May 05, 2008

I love this stuff. It is the best I have tasted so far. I feel the difference when I take this protein in terms of energy and overall health.

Outstanding Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1520243 on Jun 01, 2009

This is very digestible, well absorbed protein. The best of any product I've tried.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1132644 on Aug 13, 2009

Used for first time today. Mixed well in a smoothies. Priced right

My favourite protein supplement

Posted by Reviewer1158682 on Feb 10, 2011

This protein powder tastes delicous and works to keep my blood sugar levels stable. I never feel hungry in the morning so instead of forcing myself to eat I blend Capoprotein, spirulina, chlorella, water and a range of other super foods (all from iherb) such as the Madre range, rice bran solubles, gelatinised maca and sprouted chia seeds. Tastes average but keeps me going until lunch time with no sugar cravings or energy crash. It's also the most natural and unprocessed protein powder that I can find - and have imported into Australia. I have no probs with getting this through Australian customs but they won't allow any raw milk whey proteins (such as the Mercola one).