Caprotein gives the needed protein for recovery

Posted by Reviewer1988892 on Jan 04, 2011

The Caprotein is a great boost for my husband as he recovers from major surgery and radiation treatments.

Excellent protein drink!

Posted by Reviewer2607509 on Feb 04, 2010

We have used this for years and found it is excellent for health and use it every morning with smoothie shakes to get going! Mix a banana and blueberries with your choice of milk, dairy, rice or soy and its delicious!

Building a healthy immune system

Posted by Reviewer1708565 on Feb 28, 2010

I use this product to serve as a strong way of enhancing my immune system. I also consider this product extremely good for the digestive system, a probiotic and a source of usuable calcium. Using this product daily has kept me in good physical and mental health. Nancy Doyle

Good

Posted by Reviewer1205845 on May 23, 2010

This is a great protein. The flavor tastes like goat milk but stronger- becuz of this I only like to mix it with goat yogurt or milk.... or chocolate. It is also very easy to digest and did not make me burp at all.

For Health and Fitness enthusiasts alike.

Posted by Rosiee on Sep 18, 2012

I really like goat milk products. I find them very healthy, beneficial and overall much better alternative to cow's. I used to make my homemade goat yogurt and bought goat cheese. Most people I know don't grow to like the distinct goaty taste and flavor, that accompanies goat products, but to me, it's excellent. I find it exotic, unusual and quite tasty, really. So with all the love for goat products already, I decided to continue the trend and bought this goat protein powder to use as an ingredient it my shakes and homemade protein bars. When I received the container, it was everything I wanted it to be. It gave that little string of unusual, but pleasant flavor, it also fortified them with more protein and nutrients. I even like to enjoy it mixed only with cold yogurt. Consequently I confirmed, that I digest it more easily, than its bovine counterparts. Thanks to Mt Capra for producing and iHerb for carrying this admirable product!

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3033929 on Jun 23, 2010

Great Flavor, Mixes Well, I use it every morning in my smoothie. Best on the market and iherb has the best price.

We like it

Posted by Reviewer1354882 on Jun 28, 2010

We purchased this for the first time. We like it a little better than the Jarrow brand. It is slightly less powdery tasting.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3191333 on Aug 05, 2010

Very high quality protein with a mild flavor.

High Quality

Posted by Reviewer2301387 on Aug 25, 2010

Excellent product. Use a blender

Mt. Capra Caprotein, Premium Goat-Milk Protein

Posted by Reviewer2735798 on Aug 26, 2010

First time trying this one...I put in on my oatmeal in the morning and it adds a little extra flavor. Really great way to get energized in the morning, not to mention a good source of protein as well. Money well spent!!