Good

Posted by Reviewer1020056 on May 21, 2012

Not the best tasting in the world but does feel much lighter on the stomach

i expected more

Posted by vaggos on Oct 07, 2012

it does not dissolves easily, even with blender. i like my protein mixed with milk and this one needed a blender to mix nicely.

I like this product

Posted by 5452705871094330514 on Aug 16, 2012

Healthy and taste great

Good for the old man....

Posted by Reviewer2864264 on Feb 05, 2012

The best protein supplement I've found, esp. if you favor goat milk products which are more acceptable for many. Very good for emotional well being also; packed with amino acids which build neorotransmitters like serotonin. Highly recommended!

Goat Protein

Posted by Reviewer1084557 on Feb 11, 2012

This stuff is awesome. Goat dairy trumps cows dairy in so many ways. Tastes great too, just wish they had vanilla. The price is fair seeing how other brands cost significantly more.

AWESOME Product !!!!

Posted by Reviewer3272675 on Jan 06, 2014

I am 52yrs old and have tried many many types of protein powders over the last 30 years. This is by far the best for results and for digestion. Even the vegan powders gave my digestion a little trouble.It mixes okay and tastes pretty good but I can't beat the results. My 4 sons asked what I was doing? and now they all have this product and love it!! Very very pleased. Another great product from Mt Capra. :)

the best protein powder money can buy

Posted by Reviewer2827674 on May 07, 2014

mt capra's protein powder is simply the best protein powder on the market

its good

Posted by Reviewer1541727 on Oct 02, 2016

its good and it have good taste as drink with liquid or eat it like mix with yoghurt

Great stuff and worth the price!

Posted by 5649014177915176717 on Dec 01, 2016

This is the first protein powder I have ever used - since I wanted to use goats protein powder, which is a little hard to find. Over the last few months I have ordered three of the same flavor from iHerb. The taste takes a little getting used to, but I throw in a little extra cocoa powder and it tastes great. I would add that the delivery from iHerb is nothing short of amazing. If you choose DHL it takes 3 /4 days max when ordering from the UK. Expect to receive a customs charge also, but I believe it to be worth it in order to get the best!

My 2nd jar has arrived. :-)

Posted by Reviewer1800335 on Jul 18, 2010

I really like this product a lot. It is a good quality food. It even tastes good to me. I add a little coffee cream to it as if I were having a regular hot chocolate drink. I will try the vanille flavour too next.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »