Good

Posted by Reviewer1020056 on May 21, 2012

Not the best tasting in the world but does feel much lighter on the stomach

i expected more

Posted by vaggos on Oct 07, 2012

it does not dissolves easily, even with blender. i like my protein mixed with milk and this one needed a blender to mix nicely.

Mt. Capra Goat Milk protein

Posted by Reviewer1728708 on Sep 17, 2010

Super product, good nutrients and protein. Great flavor.

Excellent taste

Posted by Jarousek on Feb 01, 2011

I love it as other Mount Capra products; tastes and digests well! Five stars for sure.

My 2nd jar has arrived. :-)

Posted by Reviewer1800335 on Jul 18, 2010

I really like this product a lot. It is a good quality food. It even tastes good to me. I add a little coffee cream to it as if I were having a regular hot chocolate drink. I will try the vanille flavour too next.

Good taste easy mixing.....

Posted by Reviewer1069822 on Aug 30, 2011

I like this product very much, good taste, easy mixing plenty of product. G.S.

Goat Protein

Posted by Reviewer1084557 on Feb 11, 2012

This stuff is awesome. Goat dairy trumps cows dairy in so many ways. Tastes great too, just wish they had vanilla. The price is fair seeing how other brands cost significantly more.

Lifesaver!

Posted by Reviewer1199700 on Apr 08, 2011

For the price this is exceptional quality. The flavour is good but contains no sugar, instead it contains "stevia", a natural sweetener with virtually no carbs. This takes a little getting used to, but for lactose intolerant people I wouldn't recommend anything else

its good

Posted by Reviewer1541727 on Oct 02, 2016

its good and it have good taste as drink with liquid or eat it like mix with yoghurt

Great stuff and worth the price!

Posted by 5649014177915176717 on Dec 01, 2016

This is the first protein powder I have ever used - since I wanted to use goats protein powder, which is a little hard to find. Over the last few months I have ordered three of the same flavor from iHerb. The taste takes a little getting used to, but I throw in a little extra cocoa powder and it tastes great. I would add that the delivery from iHerb is nothing short of amazing. If you choose DHL it takes 3 /4 days max when ordering from the UK. Expect to receive a customs charge also, but I believe it to be worth it in order to get the best!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »