Yes, I love it!

Posted by Donica on May 15, 2013

This was my introduction to goat milk, and I approve! I mix two tablespoons with 100ml of water and get a very nice, thick liquid yogurt. I like to add a little of my powdered probiotics to it and voila! It is awesome. If you don't like it very sweet, add just a little more water. I prefer it super sweet, so I prefer just 100 ml of water, otherwise it isn't as sweet. Adding too much water will not make it thick and yogurt-like. I mix it in my Sundesa blender ball cup and in a regular individual blender. Nice vanilla flavor, and quite tasty for a nice sugar-free snack. Also, it is made of goat milk, so it is a little easier on the digestive system and you can have yogurt whenever you like. No cons. I love vanilla so much, but maybe one of these days I will try the other two flavors.

Not 'yogurt'

Posted by 5100291830334740729 on Aug 27, 2013

Very disappointed with this product. It is advertised as yoghurt, so I was expecting at least the taste of yoghurt if not the texture. Both were terrible. The texture was more like runny icing and the taste was quite sickening. Would not recommend this if you are looking for something remotely close to yoghurt.

there is no food in the jar!

Posted by nirinki on Oct 19, 2013

такое Г.. ужасный вкус химии и противная консистенция hard to believe the manufacturer thinks that he can charge a such high price for a such horrible product! I cant even call it "a food" :/ yaiks!