Munchkin, Light My Way Nightlight, 2 + Years

Awesome Product

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 27, 2013

I think it is an awesome product from Munchkin. It has a very soothing light that isnt too glaring for my toddler when he wakes up at night... The dim light and cute design calm him down when he has a nightmare. Indeed from what they claimed, it is cool to touch as compared to conventional nightlight or even torchlight which may get a lil hot to touch, not burning thou. I do have a little problem. The switch button is a tad small and hard to press (for my toddler). I can imagine my son waking up scared with blur vision, or even walking up for toilet break in the dark, it takes a lil effort to locate the button. But overall, still great. With batteries included! Wow! The price for this in Singapore is SGD34.90 (USD27odds) but i bought it here at only SGD 17 (USD 13.50). Half of the price saved. I love iherb.

Cute

Posted by Reviewer2017204 on Aug 09, 2013

My kid loved this night light. Plus it's really cute!

So Sweet

Posted by 5525454318978532836 on Feb 16, 2014

My baby loved so much this. So sweet and small.

Loved The Item

Posted by 5025296984634446059 on Apr 22, 2014

Item is more reasonably priced then what I have to pay at my retail in my country. Delivery is prompt and well packed as well. Two thumbs up.