Awesome Product

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 27, 2013

I think it is an awesome product from Munchkin. It has a very soothing light that isnt too glaring for my toddler when he wakes up at night... The dim light and cute design calm him down when he has a nightmare. Indeed from what they claimed, it is cool to touch as compared to conventional nightlight or even torchlight which may get a lil hot to touch, not burning thou. I do have a little problem. The switch button is a tad small and hard to press (for my toddler). I can imagine my son waking up scared with blur vision, or even walking up for toilet break in the dark, it takes a lil effort to locate the button. But overall, still great. With batteries included! Wow! The price for this in Singapore is SGD34.90 (USD27odds) but i bought it here at only SGD 17 (USD 13.50). Half of the price saved. I love iherb.

מנורת לילה לתינוק

Posted by Nasty82 on Nov 09, 2014

אור לבן מרגיע, לאחד מדי אלא עדין. לאחר 20 דקות נכבה לבד. קניתי אותו לתינוקת שלי ואחר-כך הבן הגדול (בן 13) גם ביקש שאקנה לו ! הדבר היחיד של כל-כך נוח - כפתור ההדלקה ממוקם במקום קצת קשה להשגה ולילד בחושך קצת קשה למצוא אותו. אבל זה מסובך מאוד, ממליצה בחום על המנורה הזו

Cute

Posted by Hjertemat on Aug 09, 2013

My kid loved this night light. Plus it's really cute!

So Sweet

Posted by 5525454318978532836 on Feb 16, 2014

My baby loved so much this. So sweet and small.

Loved The Item

Posted by 5025296984634446059 on Apr 22, 2014

Item is more reasonably priced then what I have to pay at my retail in my country. Delivery is prompt and well packed as well. Two thumbs up.

Great!

Posted by 4931664000159639304 on Nov 23, 2014

My kid love it! not too much light, but just enough. Great that it's automatically shutting down after 20 minutes. The handle is just on the right size for his little hand.. Can be used for reading bedtime story :-) The only problem is that the power button is not so easy to access.

very nice nightlight

Posted by 4956443970630804310 on Aug 06, 2016

my baby girl just love it. it have very soft light and it not warming so i can put it in the bed. impotent to know that it turn off after 20 min.

Amazing light

Posted by 5556598063649783124 on Dec 03, 2015

It's really great light owl shape . Kids loved it . easy to use .

Good one