Fun & educational toys for my kids! No regrets so far!

Posted by imafulltimemummy on Oct 24, 2012

I bought this to use both as educational purposes and also for toys as both my kids (3.5 years old boy and 1 year old girl) love playing in water. I have stated homeschooling my boy a month ago and thought this is a good idea to make learning fun. I chose this as it uses lowercase letters, something which I want my boy to focus on now (instead of uppercase letters) and I love the vibrant colors and the additional animal shapes that came along with this set. I also love that there is 4 small holes in the plastic containers which allow excess water to leak out. Great idea! I do wish the plastic container is a bit bigger though as sometimes when we are in a hurry to pack everything back into the container, everything gets mashed up in a hurry and took up more space then it should. Another thing is I actually soaked the letter foams for a while and then cleaned it few times with some bath soap before letting my kids play with it as they have a strong foamy/plasticky smell. Overall, a very good product!