Bom

Posted by Reviewer1903943 on Jul 18, 2013

Médio, esperava um pouco mais. Mas nos primeiros dias o efeito foi muito bom, porém com o tempo o pump e recuperação diminuem. Muito boa vasodilatação.

A must have!!

Posted by 5150519912163198760 on Jun 07, 2013

Gives you the vital energy and it gives me the extra strength as well. Whenever i try to carry weights especially the last 2-4 reps, i can feel a lil bit of "power" in me that helps me to complete my set. BEST!

Excelente

Posted by 5291501568664503925 on Jun 01, 2013

Para os brasileiros... não se compara o valor desse pré-treino aqui e no Brasil!! Preço tá ótimo!! Pra mim tá funcionando legal... precisei trocar logo minha série porque eu tinha aumentado muiiito meus pesos!! Recomendo ;)

Perfect! Perfeito!

Posted by 4651501835975567013 on Feb 21, 2013

I tried many pre w.o. but this one is the best! I can be sleepy or tired but when I take this I get completely excited and ready lift weight. Tastes very good! Já tomei muitos pré-treinos mas esse é o melhor! Posso estar com sono ou cansado mas quando tomo o Assault me sinto energizado e pronto para malhar. O gosto é muito bom!

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1568056 on Feb 14, 2013

arrived very fast very good recommend everyone approved.

Ótimo produto

Posted by 5687334920862274401 on Feb 14, 2013

[Language: PT] Ótimo produto. Gera grandes resultados.

best performance with assault

Posted by Reviewer3009948 on Jan 23, 2013

The old formula had key ingredients such as Suma Root, Beta Alanine, Citruline Melate,L-Arginine, Kre-Alkalyn Creatine Ethyl Ester,Pyru Glutamic Acid and More importantly, Con-Cret. Tho its not much, Con-cret was and still is my favorite Creatine and I like Assault before they added Con-cret in it. So I thought It was unique and pretty darn cool (at the time) that my two favorite products kinda joined forces. An impressive profile, to both the old and new formula. With The new formula, the added BCAA's seems like it may be more beneficial to athlete as well.

Excelente pré

Posted by Reviewer2964717 on Jan 07, 2013

Recomendo a todos!

Not for me!

Posted by Senidog on Dec 19, 2012

I didn't feel anything different, but you should try it to see if it works with you!

GREAT PRODUCT!

Posted by 5462308516097437332 on Dec 10, 2012

I'm not one to usually write reviews but THIS PRODUCT WORKS!!...if I'm feeling like not working out this definitely gives me the pre-workout lift I need and helps with workout performance!...if you aren't lifting super heavy weights/doing circuit training all you need is 1/2 a scoop in 10oz of water so its great value.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »