10% Off Orders Over $40!

Muscle Pharm, Assault, Pre-Performance Amplifier, Raspberry Lemonade, 1.62 lbs (736 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Necessary

Posted by 4892937655913458490 on Jul 25, 2013

This has been my first creatine-substance and I'm on my third container, so that should tell you something. I did experience some bloating at first (and still do) but not so much discomfort, just expansion all over the body. It's just water weight but it takes some getting used to. But the more water you drink the more "normal" you feel physically. As far as workout enhancements, it helps me stay focused. I can't say I really got any big gains with it. I started using immediately after missing a month in the gym during the holidays, and it pretty much allowed me to get right back to the weight I was doing before. Slowly I've made some gains, but it's not anything substantial. But the product doesn't build muscle. As I said, I do feel very "focused" with this drink. I have to drink it about half an hour before workout to really feel the effect. To soon or too late and yeah, it still works, but the reaction is either delayed or ends a bit early. Overall I love it, and I love all three flavors. This flavor is my least favorite, but it's still not bad. I would recommend it to anyone who is taking it as their first creatine substance. From my own research, a lot of people use this as a "stepping stone" since there is no loading phase, but I'm still quite proud of the results with this product. I went a couple weeks without it and really noticed the difference. Quite frankly, I need it now to feel like I had a proper workout.

Muito Bom

Posted by 5753802102560983948 on Aug 19, 2013

Pontos positivos: Um bom suplemento, dá disposição e gás para treinar; Consegui bons resultados, inclusive de aumento de força com a sua utilização. Como pontos negativos: após o segundo pote o gosto começa a ficar enjoativo; é necessário se tomar bastante água durante o dia.

Great choice

Posted by 5622172597476594152 on Aug 20, 2013

Great results. Taste is too strong but it does what it promisses.

it works

Posted by 5539060775544301941 on Aug 21, 2013

really does give me the pump. Very good product, but the bad side is you have to go to the toilet to pee very often.

Preworkout

Posted by 5411559682122656469 on Mar 04, 2014

My BF uses this before gym- super product. No side effects.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »