New To iHerb?

Muscle Pharm, Muscle Gel Shot, Protein on the Go, Tropical Mango, 12 Gel Packs, 46 g Each

Easiest, Best Tasting Protein Supp

Posted by 4731987736598178570 on Sep 06, 2012

Easily my favorite flavor of the 3 - I'm hooked and have not used my powders in over a month. You get the same results without the clean up or mixing. No bottles to bring with you, no mixers, no MESS! You can add these into yogurt, salads, etc. I bring them with me everywhere - the is NO other protein supplement that can even come close when it comes to taste! Do yourself a favor and stock up on these bad boys - it's the next big thing! It's more expensive than your powders, but the way I look at it, you can't put a price on convenience.

Good Quality Protein on the Go

Posted by 5208295130316755586 on Jun 03, 2014

I love the taste of the Mango & Banana Gel Shots; I swear it taste much much better than most other products out there. Some might find it to thick consistency difficult to swallow, but to me it's just like thick fudge. HIGHLY RECOMMEND for lazy people like me who don't wanna make protein shakes on the go, or anyone who struggles getting down those protein shakes.

GC

Posted by 4715923172951037343 on Aug 02, 2013

Good for on the run, taste not 100%

hmmm...

Posted by 5722847113524373807 on Mar 21, 2013

I bought it as an alternative to powder proteins, whey, etc, but it´s way too thick for my taste, I had to "eat" it with 1 liter of water, otherwise it was weird to swallow. And it does not taste like mango at all, but it's not too bad that I couldn't drink it. But I will not repurchase again. :(