Muscle Pharm, Shred Matrix, 8-Stage Weight-Loss System, 120 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

It works for me...somehow

Posted by 5255789761944547432 on Aug 09, 2012

I've been in a plateau for a while and I've tried other products before this, but none work and at best the effects are minimal. With this product, other people's claim of peeing all day are not apparent to me as I drink lots of water and pee more anyways. But with this product I felt the peeing was more regula. From 92 I am down 89kg as of today. It curbs my appetite and I don't feel hungry. And I was taking it irregularly now at half the dose. With my diet getting back on track the occassional rise in weight disappears, and my goal of gradual weight loss is being fulfilled. I like this product, it works but you won't feel the physical aspect of it No jittery feeling, no nothing, just weight loss for me.

This RoX

Posted by diguincoutoreis From Brazil on Aug 17, 2011

Yeah, it really rox, the best thermogenic you could buy. In the first 3 days, you will almost live in the bathroom peeing, lol, i got scared on how much water i put out haha and you will start seeing yourself less "water-bulked" After that, you will start seeing your fat burning away, like energy and through the bathroom :P Haha, only collateral was headache in the first 2 days that i took 6 pills/day.

good!

Posted by Reviewer2606702 From Brazil on Jan 09, 2012

it's the first time I bought it. I'm trying this product and until now I like it.

Seems working albeit quite slowly

Posted by Reviewer2332701 From Malaysia on Jan 14, 2014

What I like about this product is it's listed natural ingredients which in my knowledge would help to enhance your health. In fat loss department, I don't think it works wonder, but you have to be patient to see result, albeit quite slowly. There's off course better product out there, but believe me, the more product that works, the worse is reaction to your body, so expect side effects. And don't forget, incorporate light (yes, not intense) exercise in your weight loss regime. To the manufacturer, can you please change gelatin capsule with cellulose base?

Very good.