It works for me...somehow

Posted by 5255789761944547432 on Aug 09, 2012

I've been in a plateau for a while and I've tried other products before this, but none work and at best the effects are minimal. With this product, other people's claim of peeing all day are not apparent to me as I drink lots of water and pee more anyways. But with this product I felt the peeing was more regula. From 92 I am down 89kg as of today. It curbs my appetite and I don't feel hungry. And I was taking it irregularly now at half the dose. With my diet getting back on track the occassional rise in weight disappears, and my goal of gradual weight loss is being fulfilled. I like this product, it works but you won't feel the physical aspect of it No jittery feeling, no nothing, just weight loss for me.

This RoX

Posted by diguincoutoreis on Aug 17, 2011

Yeah, it really rox, the best thermogenic you could buy. In the first 3 days, you will almost live in the bathroom peeing, lol, i got scared on how much water i put out haha and you will start seeing yourself less "water-bulked" After that, you will start seeing your fat burning away, like energy and through the bathroom :P Haha, only collateral was headache in the first 2 days that i took 6 pills/day.

Was a little skeptic...but i love this product

Posted by 5663874407015390643 on May 18, 2014

Started off with 1 capsule in the morning and one at noon because the other reviews talked about side effects....aside form the hilarious glow in the dark urine color, i didn't experience any headaches or something of that sort. after a few days switched to 3 in the morning 3 at noon as recommended. started seeing the extra value to fat burning a week later. all in all i love it and reordering it

anad

Posted by 5644320635496312458 on Nov 20, 2014

Excellent

unbeatable.

Posted by Soundolove on Feb 27, 2015

If you are trying to loose weight, nothing beats this.

the best

Posted by Reviewer2913584 on Aug 30, 2011

very good

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1339630 on Feb 10, 2012

Excellent Delivery..

Loads of ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2407171 on Jun 15, 2013

Very popular product in the weightloss market.

Very good.