Great product

Posted by Reviewer3048300 on Jan 24, 2016

I am using this product for a long time . The flavor is very strong. I am very happy with this protein powder. I only wish for a flavor free powder. That way I could create my own flavor and also could use it in soups.

I don't like the sweetness

Posted by 4629016834161173678 on Jan 06, 2016

It's too sweet not like whey protein a good sweet

Superb

Posted by 4736056111104656983 on Dec 12, 2015

the best ever

If I could give this no stars, I would

Posted by Reviewer2479163 on Sep 28, 2015

This is without a doubt the WORST protein I have EVER tasted (and I've had plenty over the years). I don't even understand how anyone could even THINK this tastes good. It is objectively terrible - I can't even give this stuff away for free, no one is interested. It tastes so synthetic that I feel as though I'm making a chemical shake. Could not be saved added to baked goods or mixed with milk rather than water. Just the absolute pits. Please, do not disregard this suggestion and waste your money like I have - look elsewhere.

Perfeito!

Posted by 5346506855356431862 on Nov 12, 2014

Carnivor tem 350% mais aminoácidos do que a proteina do leite. O sabor é ótimo.

Carnivor Worth the Money

Posted by 5455578407182930951 on Oct 26, 2014

To be sure, I'm not trying to lose weight and I'm not a professional body builder. I'm over 40. I'm menopausal. My body is working against me as I work 8 hours a day. I commute. I get busy. I forget to eat. My friend who DOES lift weights, eat properly, and trains in BJJ and Mui Thai recommended this to me. She told me it would add more protein to my diet. She said she puts it in hot chocolate. I was sold. So I bought some. It is delicious. I put it in coffee and hot chocolate. I put it in 500ml of water and drink it. I get my water intake and protein. It is filling and staves off hunger if I can't eat right away. I, personally, haven't lost any weight because of it. But I'm not adding it to my diet to lose weight. I've added it to my diet because I don't consume enough protein for my nutrition. This helps me tremendously. I recommend it to you if you are a normal, busy, woman that doesn't have time to always cook and eat or if you don't like fast foods (I don't).

Terrible Taste and Contains Sucralose

Posted by click-on-this on Oct 06, 2014

This is the worst tasting Protein shake i have ever tasted. It is not particulary good at mixing with water and it contains sucralose. Sucralose is an artificial sweetener, which have been shown to be bad for your health AND now being shown to make you gain more weight than sugar!!! This is so sweet, for me it is undrinkable. and to top it all off the scoop that comes with it is the worst scoop with an overly short handle... lucky for me i have a collection of scoops from previous purchases. The powder is quite sticky (due to far too much sucralose i guess) i never encountered a protein powder that made me need to wash my hands if i touched it. I could never recommend this to anyone, and i will not purchase again.

excelent

Posted by Reviewer1144105 on Jul 09, 2014

excelente, but i was taxed.

Best Beef

Posted by 4902336587087099119 on Jul 08, 2014

Nice taste, good protein and easy to drink

Produto chegou certinho, Portem

Posted by 4720932563867994553 on Jun 27, 2014

Apesar de eu ter pago U$ 35,00 o meu produto foi taxado.