Muscletech, Nano Vapor, Performance Series, Hardcore Pre-Workout Formula, Fruit Punch, 1.2 lbs (525 g)

too much coloring and sweetner!

Posted by 5624455598860895125 on Oct 12, 2013

Not sure if I got a bad batch or not but I found this product very difficult to take. There is waaaay too much coloring in the product and too much artificial sweetner. Im guessing this is what caused my stomach problems as I have taken other products with similar ingredients (including muscletechs neuro core which was much easier for me to take) and not had a problem. To be fair the product does work but personally I will not be reordering due to the above reasons.

Nano vapor

Posted by 4954125450338262740 on Feb 15, 2013

I would like to know if you still have the Nano vapor of 920g I didnt like the no xplod and i would like to know if you still have the nano vapor of 920g. Because this new is expensive, because this new is expensive. but your treatment is great and im really satisfy about it. I'm sorry about my english

Good workout

Posted by Reviewer2349678 on Jul 01, 2013

This product gives me a good focus during workout and also good endurance. I uses less rest time in between sets and its definitely a good buy!

where is my order

Posted by 5626187812467125998 on Oct 24, 2013

not received the product yet what is happening?