10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Mushroom Science, Agaricus Blazei, 400 mg Each, 90 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

Mushroom Science and Himalaya USA Bitter Melon

Posted by Reviewer2582172 on May 25, 2010

As a diabetic, who quit taking medications 7 years ago, I ordered these two products along with other products for diabetics. I also follow the Blood Type diet and shouldn't use bitter melon, but I figured to give it try anyway. Well, as it turns out I couldn't tolerate the bitter melon, but I seem to be doing find with the Mushroom Science. I found out I was diabetic in 1998 and I am doing well at 70 years of age. I work full time, keep busy, have no arthritis and sleep soundly for 7-8 hours. I seldom go out to dinner, Do my own cooking and stay away from genetically engineered food. I stay away from doctors,too, since most of them are in the pockets of the pharmecuetical industry.

Quality product

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Jun 25, 2010

A little expensive, but probably the best quality Agaricus offered by iherb.