July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Mushroom Science, Agaricus Blazei, 400 mg Each, 90 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Mushroom Science and Himalaya USA Bitter Melon

Posted by Reviewer2582172 on May 25, 2010

As a diabetic, who quit taking medications 7 years ago, I ordered these two products along with other products for diabetics. I also follow the Blood Type diet and shouldn't use bitter melon, but I figured to give it try anyway. Well, as it turns out I couldn't tolerate the bitter melon, but I seem to be doing find with the Mushroom Science. I found out I was diabetic in 1998 and I am doing well at 70 years of age. I work full time, keep busy, have no arthritis and sleep soundly for 7-8 hours. I seldom go out to dinner, Do my own cooking and stay away from genetically engineered food. I stay away from doctors,too, since most of them are in the pockets of the pharmecuetical industry.

Great mushroom product

Posted by Reviewer3118270 on Mar 02, 2010

This is the great cancer killing mushroom, if you listen to all the experts. I normally get this mushroom in my 5 mushroom blend from Mushroom science. A must for anyone dealing with immune system problems.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2355607 on Sep 30, 2013

This Mushroom,Agaricus Blazei increases my mom's immune system. My mother she is 73 years old and diagnosed with lung cancer for 3 years. After using this Agaricus Blazei daily up to 7 caps, amazingly, she is actually getting better and her cancer is now well controlled. Thanks to you, Mushroom Science, Agaricus Blazei.

Part of anti-cancer battle

Posted by Reviewer1924078 on Nov 12, 2009

We're under the direction of a quantum biofeedback specialist who recommended this. So far, we've seen amazing results in the two months he's been using this and other Mushroom Science products. Made in the USA, you can't beat that!

Fights Cancer

Posted by Reviewer2946918 on Dec 24, 2009

This is the top mushroom for fighting cancer. Also known as 'Cogumelo do Sol' as it grows in Brazil. Mushroom Science makes excellent formulas.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »