10% Off Orders Over $40!

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, All In One Trial & Travel Set, All/Combination, 11 Piece Kit (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer3144007 on May 21, 2011

I really wanted to like this brand! I didn't try all of the products because the first few I tried were obviously not for me. The fruit enzyme spray left my face very sticky and I saw no benefit. The serums were too thick to spread. The Pumpkin Renew moisturizer smelled nice, but it just kind of sat on my face, and was uncomfortable. I don't know which product caused it (maybe it was the combination) but my skin was very irritated. They seem like high quality products, they just didn't agree with my skin. I was really glad I bought the sample pack before just jumping in! UPDATE: I tried the sunscreen and I do like that. The fruit scrub was also nice.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1842464 on Nov 03, 2011

these are all good

from Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer2967080 on Mar 03, 2012

the best series which I useded! Will by a normal size

Wonderful products!

Posted by 5605102875698851827 on Aug 21, 2013

Worked great on my oily skin. The sunscreen cream was nice and light. The eyecream is FABULOUSE!

Not for me.

Posted by Reviewer1133955 on Feb 17, 2012

The toner and the eye creme was the only things I really liked. I got blemishes when switching from my usual paraben-free natural moisturizers to MyCelle, and my skin got red and dry and oily at the same time. Worse than with my regular brand, so I will be switching back, even though its more expensive. Pleasant smell, though.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »