Not for me

Posted by Reviewer3144007 on May 21, 2011

I really wanted to like this brand! I didn't try all of the products because the first few I tried were obviously not for me. The fruit enzyme spray left my face very sticky and I saw no benefit. The serums were too thick to spread. The Pumpkin Renew moisturizer smelled nice, but it just kind of sat on my face, and was uncomfortable. I don't know which product caused it (maybe it was the combination) but my skin was very irritated. They seem like high quality products, they just didn't agree with my skin. I was really glad I bought the sample pack before just jumping in! UPDATE: I tried the sunscreen and I do like that. The fruit scrub was also nice.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1842464 on Nov 03, 2011

these are all good

from Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer2967080 on Mar 03, 2012

the best series which I useded! Will by a normal size

Wonderful products!

Posted by Vereliahu on Aug 21, 2013

Worked great on my oily skin. The sunscreen cream was nice and light. The eyecream is FABULOUSE!

Not for me.

Posted by Reviewer1133955 on Feb 17, 2012

The toner and the eye creme was the only things I really liked. I got blemishes when switching from my usual paraben-free natural moisturizers to MyCelle, and my skin got red and dry and oily at the same time. Worse than with my regular brand, so I will be switching back, even though its more expensive. Pleasant smell, though.

Sympa pour tester !

Posted by Nereide on Sep 25, 2012

Un set bien complet pour découvrir la marque et cette gamme en particulier. Je n'ai toutefois pas accroché à tous les produits mais le but est justement de tester ! Coup de coeur toutefois pour le scrub aux enzymes qui est très efficace et assez doux ! La pumpkin cream est agréable également. Le spray est sympa mais j'applique par dessus de l'hydrolat et je frotte le tout avec un coton, sinon mon visage est très collant et impossible à maquiller.

Didn't do anything for me...

Posted by Reviewer3307398 on Feb 22, 2012

I had heard so much good about the MyChelle products, but they didn't do anything for me at all...

pamēģināts ir!

Posted by effgaa on May 12, 2014

Neiespaidoja. Ar krietnu piespiešanos pat šādus mazos iepakojumus izlietoju. Laikam vislabāk patika skrubītis. Viss pārējais - vispār neiespaidoja.

Good kit

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 09, 2012

Great price for a really big kit of different products. Just a shame that MyChelle didn't work for me - at all. My skin is now worse than ever.