Great products!

Posted by Reviewer1119030 on Feb 26, 2009

These products are excellent! I had fun sampling everything in this set and getting to see the benefits of combining the products. The results are impressive, particularly compared to all the other products I've tried. Some of the samples are really small, such as the pumpkin renew cream, and others last longer, particularly the mist. For the cleansers a small amount goes a long way. The pumpkin peel is a standout in making my skin look new. I have since purchased my favorites in full-size.

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer3234191 on Feb 14, 2012

The white cranberry cleanser along with the pumpkin moisturizer have worked wonderfully on my blemish prone areas. I'm so glad this trial size is offered...it's definitely worth the money!

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, All In One Trial & Travel Set, Oily/Blemish Control, 11 Piece Kit

Posted by Reviewer2903986 on Aug 04, 2012

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2882997 on May 15, 2011

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer1187316 on Jun 27, 2011

Although most samples are tiny, it's great to try it before ordering full-size. My skin liked it a lot.

Good for trying

Posted by Reviewer1299996 on Aug 15, 2011

Very nice for trying what product is yours.

good chance to try this cosmetics

Posted by Reviewer1106376 on Jun 12, 2012

try it

SabrinaK

Posted by Reviewer2735752 on May 06, 2009

I absolutely loved thispack because you get to try the most popular produts for your skin type. The only down side o it is the fact that it is super tiny winny so for the masks I could use it twice. The cleansers about 5 times, the sun screen I still have it. The serums super little, 3 times only. And the cream well I didt use it. The mist is the only one which allows you for a more use.

oily/acne travel set

Posted by Reviewer1910691 on Jan 27, 2009

I really loved this set! It was a good for me so I could try the different cleansers and serums so I didnt waste money on the bigger ones. Great products! Highly recommended

Good

Posted by Reviewer2997150 on Nov 28, 2010

The set allows to be defined with means, without ordering great volumes. Samplers not big on 3-4 times of use. Some means have ordered in great volume.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »