I like it!!

Posted by Reviewer2543227 on Apr 15, 2010

Seems to work well, skin is soft and not dry after use and it smells like perfumey pumpkin pie, very lightly though.

A nice summer lotion!

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Feb 11, 2013

This lotion is perfect for the summer time when my skin isn't chapped from winter weather. The smell is nice and woody smelling. At first I thought it was different but now I like the smell. Would definitely purchase again as I love MyChelle products!

Non-greasy

Posted by Reviewer1691317 on Jun 10, 2009

This body lotion is fairly light, yet has wonderful softening properties. It absorbs readily and doesn't leave any greasy afterfeel at all--truly outstanding! The scent is just OK; it's a little too pumpkin-y for me. It might be great to wear in the fall! But not in the spring/summer! I might buy it again in the fall. I think I might prefer Kokum Nut Body Balm by Better Botanicals just a smidgen!

Body lotion

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Feb 25, 2011

I like that this creamy lotion does not have chemicals. The smell is pleasant enough, kind of spicy smell. It is not as rich and thick as others I have tried. I like to try new things because I never know if I might find a new favorite. Sorry to say this is not one of them. My favorites have become the Nubian Heritage line.

Practically edible!

Posted by Reviewer3194577 on Mar 31, 2011

Love this body moisture. Very rich and love the smell.

Hidretación y baño para los sentidos

Posted by 5234945957942600159 on Feb 17, 2013

Es fantástico este producto, su aroma especiado y su y hidratación así como fácil absorción son sus cualidades muy destacables.

Worth it!

Posted by Reviewer1003507 on Dec 19, 2011

It is very mild and non-reactive on my sensitive skin.

Not impressed

Posted by 5305417806478798051 on Apr 12, 2014

It's a light lotion. Goes on fine. The smell is way too intense. I like spicy scents, but this one is too heavy.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1344728 on Jul 02, 2012

good moisturizer, but the smell is so so, and it is very very fluent.