Love This

Posted by Reviewer3158176 on Apr 11, 2009

Great for rosacea. Skin really settled down.

Rosacia health reliefe

Posted by Reviewer3108111 on Jan 19, 2009

It works! And boy does it work. Visible skin cappilaries are reduced and the skin gets a healthy shine.

Recommend you purchase from someone else

Posted by Reviewer1027232 on Jan 31, 2011

This product not only didn't work for me, but it made my face burn and turn very red (immediate face-washing helped). I wanted to return the item, but iHerb does not accept return of any opened item. I suggest you try at your own risk, or purchase from another retailer with more reasonable return policy.

Not so sure yet....

Posted by Reviewer1589775 on Sep 11, 2010

I have been using this calming serum for nearly a month now, and to be truthful I have not really noticed any calming effect at all - not sure if this will take longer to work, however I use it twice a day, I would have expected some results by now. I am not so sure it was worth the money.

The only way!

Posted by Reviewer3081748 on May 14, 2011

This thing takes away capillaries! It works. I totally recommend this product 100%. No more nose veins!

Capillary Calming

Posted by Reviewer2062768 on Jan 28, 2009

This is a very soothing serum. It feels good on the skin and has good ingredients. I love MyChelle products. My absolute favorite is their Fruit Enzyme Mist.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1286193 on Jun 03, 2009

I have tried prescription and over the counter products to help my Rosacea but this is the only one that has helped. I put it on morning and night if I have a flair up, otherwise just at night to maintain.

rosacea

Posted by Reviewer2421705 on May 06, 2010

I am really impressed with this product. It helps calm the red in my complexion caused from rosacea.

very nice

Posted by Reviewer2412092 on Jul 27, 2011

very nice

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3354133 on Jan 31, 2011

Still wait to see the result.