New To iHerb?

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Clear Skin Serum, Oily / Blemish Control, Step 3, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

awful!

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Feb 22, 2009

this clogged my pores and broke me out horribly. I only used it for 2 days, and it took me a full 10 to fix what it did to my face.

Terrible price for NO results

Posted by Reviewer1298331 on Apr 15, 2009

I still have the full bottle...if anything, it hurt my skin, did nothing to help it.

excellent for severe acne

Posted by Reviewer2825897 on May 12, 2010

This product is my 16 year old daughter's favorite for her acne-prone skin. Her dermatologist recommended Mychelle products which have been truly a godsend. We thought we had tried everything, but Mychelle products are far better--more effective, feel better on the skin--than anything we had tried. The clear skin serum has made a big difference in my daughter's skin--both as a preventative and as a treatment to breakouts. I just ordered more today--she has been out for a few weeks and can tell (more breakouts). If this product can help acne as severe as hers, it should be able to help anyone.

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer2746936 on Jul 19, 2010

After only three applications, my whiteheads vanished and I haven't had to reapply. Truly an outstanding product.

A must have for acne prone skin

Posted by Reviewer2536052 on Jan 07, 2009

This is THE best product I've ever discovered for my troubled complexion! Has kept my skin super clear and free of blemishes.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »