MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Clear Skin Serum, Oily / Blemish Control, Step 3, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 3-star

some results but not sure if I will still use it. 3.5 stars.

Posted by Reviewer1565786 on Aug 30, 2011

A smooth, golden-clear serum with good spreadability. It sinks into skin very quickly. I use between 2 to 4 pumps for my face and neck. My skin has been getting clearer with continued use (these things always take some time). I only noticed a very slight sting a few times right after I used a cleanser. I figure this product will last about 3 months, using 2x a day. I have had some problems with the packaging as the dispenser sometimes dribbles onto itself and the product gets on the bottle and not on my hand (which I find a little annoying). I do like many Mychelle products though.