MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Clear Skin Serum, Oily / Blemish Control, Step 3, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Light Tingling & Maybe Effective

Posted by Reviewer1583930 on Aug 06, 2009

My mild adult acne seems to be more under control, I still get the occasional one or two pop ups, and it might be a combination of the other products I use, but my skin is still healing itself so I think that is normal.

Va muy bien

Posted by 5152218473375395172 on Nov 03, 2014

Controla la grasa y el acné. Lo recomiendo.

Very expensive But pls read

Posted by jeolca on Apr 21, 2015

I always starting my review " I have sensitive and adult hormonal acne prone skin,31 y.o; hoping this review would be helpful to those whose considering to buy this product w the similar issue. I used it everyday , 2 pumps night and day and it made my skin clear gradually , in a week it reduced my acne pigmentation and scars, so I'm so happy but in third week, would be honest it hurts my skin and made me break out. It is not because the product is not good but because im in a hurry to clear my skin that i over use it and forgotten that I needed to moisturized it properly afterwards and wear sunscreen. So I've stopped using for a month to heal ( im using glycolic peel On the same month and so I've also stopped it, we cannot use this two together or other exfoliators unless your face need so,but better be sure) and never ever hurry your skin as it will become rare, pH disturbed and super sensitive then you do not know what to do..... Tsk tsk!! Ive Waited a month and use 2 pumps every other night and moisturized it well. When i feel my skin becomes a bit hot i would skip 2 to 3 nights in a row.. It is really good now that i need to do regular exfoliation and i cannot use What they call even gentle scrub as it worsen my skin.. I never regret buying this serum. Just its so expensive that's why its a 4 star review. I used one bottle for 4 mos (now i doubt if its still expensive) :) Im on my way to 2nd bottle and will continue to buy. Check the product's ingredients facts ( it doesn't have toxic ingredients that will worsen hormonal acne skin)) it's worth, Worth it.... (Unrelated tips to prevent hor. Acne : Avoid cow's milk,beef meat, caffeine, sugar, and bread. totally stopped 95% of my back acne and helps my face And be patient) UPDATE: I just give up it wont stop purging my akin although its small pimple like but it still add blemishes to my face.. I totally stop glycolic ... I want something to calm my irritated skin.. Check my other reviews & hope it will help you.

Oil Under Control

Posted by 4928891378443609156 on Mar 16, 2015

Great product for those suffering with excess sebum production which drives the increase of acne. My acne is caused by imbalanced hormones, so I know how stressful breakouts can be and how upsetting it is for most. 30 ml goes a long way, more than I expected. Will definitely reorder it.