A must have for acne prone skin

Posted by Reviewer2536052 on Jan 07, 2009

This is THE best product I've ever discovered for my troubled complexion! Has kept my skin super clear and free of blemishes.

excellent for severe acne

Posted by Reviewer2825897 on May 12, 2010

This product is my 16 year old daughter's favorite for her acne-prone skin. Her dermatologist recommended Mychelle products which have been truly a godsend. We thought we had tried everything, but Mychelle products are far better--more effective, feel better on the skin--than anything we had tried. The clear skin serum has made a big difference in my daughter's skin--both as a preventative and as a treatment to breakouts. I just ordered more today--she has been out for a few weeks and can tell (more breakouts). If this product can help acne as severe as hers, it should be able to help anyone.

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer2746936 on Jul 19, 2010

After only three applications, my whiteheads vanished and I haven't had to reapply. Truly an outstanding product.

A+

Posted by Reviewer2052462 on Mar 06, 2011

I use this serum daily after the white cranberry cleanser. It's nice acne control without over-drying. A little goes a long way!

like this product, will buy again

Posted by Reviewer3081762 on May 29, 2011

It's gentle on the skin but still feels like it's getting into my pores and cleaning them up. Will definitely purchase this again as it seems to be making a difference - twice per day underneath my moisturiser.

I love it.

Posted by Reviewer1025844 on Oct 24, 2011

It is not greasy and dry. My face is getting better. Strong smell at the first time, but I got used it.

THIS WORKS

Posted by Reviewer2552674 on Aug 17, 2014

I have truly tried it all and this was the one thing to clear my skin up and give it that smooth texture I wanted. It is easy, much more economical than anything else out there, and it delivers.

really good

Posted by 5612538623209054739 on Apr 08, 2013

I have total oily skin. I can say this is the best day skin stuff i ever use. I mixed it with few (2-3) drops of avocado oil and with sun protector. My first buttle finished few days ago. During this time, used some alternative cream, I realized how great it is! No shiny skin almost all day.

wonderful!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2295485 on May 26, 2009

I have struggled for years with acne and this is fantastic.

Clear Skin Serum

Posted by Reviewer1782730 on Aug 02, 2009

Great at controlling spots and not greasy. It sinks right in and smoothes the skin.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »