10% Off Orders Over $40!

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Minerals, Concealer, Cream, .10 oz (2.83 g)

4 out of 5 based on 161 reviews
Reviews 5-star

Worth every penny!

Posted by raeannewright on Jul 05, 2009

I was a little disappointed when this arrived in the mail and it was SO small... For some reason I thought it was 1 ounce, not .1 ounce. Regardless, I am so happy with the product I don't care :) I have been trying to find a cosmetic company that I want to support ethically but ALSO is quality and works with my super-sensitive skin. I have always had dark circles under my eyes and the concealer completely remedies the problem. I've also used it on a few breakouts and the coverage is fantastic. It's also very smooth and feels light on the skin. Looking forward to trying their other products!

Concealer

Posted by Reviewer2977941 on May 11, 2010

I really liked this. It has very good coverage and is very gentle under the eye area.

Concealer

Posted by Reviewer1372860 on Aug 06, 2010

This does it for me - matches my skin well, gives good coverage, goes on easily and smells wonderful. Also love the fact that it is made from healthy ingredients and not tested on animals. Will buy again.

Great product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2045362 on Feb 05, 2011

Love this product, it stays looking good all day. I use a little brush to apply it and it goes on so nice. Try it.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3089680 on Jul 31, 2010

I love everything about this product, the price, the ingredient list, the way it goes on, etc. Great company.