Will not buy again.

Posted by shortandsweet on Apr 23, 2013

Goes into the tiny lines and makes them much more visible. Does not cover well enough. Too oily.

Does not conceal.

Posted by Reviewer2670655 on Jul 28, 2010

Imagine my disappointment MyChelle making a flop. Unheard of! Despite other negative reviews I bought it anyway. Mistake. But I am sorry to say this product does not do the job it should. I bought it to cover under eye shadows and even out the complexion around the eye area. I work hard to keep the good skin I was fortunate to be born with. I do not use a lot of makeup, no foundation only mineral veil. I have loved and endorsed most of MyChelles products. The color was okay, but the application was difficult and uneven. And when it was on the skin it was transparent which is not what a concealer should be. The natural ingredients of course are a plus but a good concealer if concealing is what you want, it does not do.

Doesn't conceal.....

Posted by Reviewer2157736 on May 01, 2010

Blemishes are a little tricky to conceal on my fair skin, but this concealer is almost see through. Doesn't cover or blend. Guess I will stick with my traditional concealer which costs alot less!

Terrible concealer - Does not provide coverage ... smells good!

Posted by Reviewer2977700 on Jul 18, 2012

Terrible concealer - Does not provide coverage ... smells good!