Worth every penny!

Posted by raeannewright on Jul 05, 2009

I was a little disappointed when this arrived in the mail and it was SO small... For some reason I thought it was 1 ounce, not .1 ounce. Regardless, I am so happy with the product I don't care :) I have been trying to find a cosmetic company that I want to support ethically but ALSO is quality and works with my super-sensitive skin. I have always had dark circles under my eyes and the concealer completely remedies the problem. I've also used it on a few breakouts and the coverage is fantastic. It's also very smooth and feels light on the skin. Looking forward to trying their other products!

Concealer

Posted by Reviewer2977941 on May 11, 2010

I really liked this. It has very good coverage and is very gentle under the eye area.

Concealer

Posted by Reviewer1372860 on Aug 06, 2010

This does it for me - matches my skin well, gives good coverage, goes on easily and smells wonderful. Also love the fact that it is made from healthy ingredients and not tested on animals. Will buy again.

Great product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2045362 on Feb 05, 2011

Love this product, it stays looking good all day. I use a little brush to apply it and it goes on so nice. Try it.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3089680 on Jul 31, 2010

I love everything about this product, the price, the ingredient list, the way it goes on, etc. Great company.

Smells Great

Posted by Reviewer2473380 on Oct 15, 2009

Goes on smooth, smells good, medium coverage.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Nov 02, 2009

I like that it doesn't smell like chemicals like store bought cosmetics do, and my acne started to get better finally after using this.

Nice

Posted by holahola on Oct 04, 2011

Blends good into my skin, feels good.

nice!

Posted by Reviewer2691748 on Jun 24, 2011

i use it to hide acne spots. works well!

Recovering from acne and find it good enough.

Posted by Reviewer1051105 on Aug 06, 2011

I feel the couveraged does make the difference i want. If you want to cover a red spot find you cant really blend - just dab and leave but i find it makes a really nice natural look where i dont feel like im wearing anything but it takes the edge of the few spots that bother me. The stick still going after 2 months or so a bit worried it will just end abruptly one morning. - nature of the disposal method. Think ill order another one.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »