one of my favourite

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Feb 22, 2009

I'm not exactly sure what is in this mask that makes it so wonderful, but it is. My skin glows in the best possible way after using this mask, and even though it's a clay based mask, it never leaves my skin overly dry.

Mud Mask

Posted by Reviewer2392094 on Sep 24, 2009

Love this stuff, been using it for years. Works great as a spot treatment overnight for those annoying "spots," too.

Clarifying and well worth the money.

Posted by Reviewer2670655 on Jul 28, 2010

If you have issues with blemishes no matter what the cause this stuff is excellent. It helps clarify and detoxify. I found it does not overly dry the skin. I have normal to oily mature skin. I love the MyChelle products and their natural ingredients. This is the same stuff I have been using for years both internally and externally. Iherb offers these products at a great price. Way to go.

Sabrina K

Posted by Reviewer2735752 on May 06, 2009

I love it, its really good. I used it twice and I can see a good result. Definitly a good buy and I will purchase again. The only thing I did not realise sinceit is my first mychelles order, how small it! then I saw that its 35ml!!!

great mask

Posted by Reviewer3127005 on Apr 17, 2009

this is the ultimate in mud masks. tightens and cleans all my gunked up pores.

Very good for oily skin

Posted by Reviewer3178648 on Mar 15, 2011

I like this-it really is drying and absorbing. For oily skins.

Soothes my skin!

Posted by Reviewer1136594 on Nov 13, 2011

This product is great! It not only helps heal my blemishes but it is also very soothing. My skin was acting up recently and my blemishes were hurting; however, after I used this mask they calmed down and diminished in size! This is a great mask for those emergency moments and also to just keep your skin clean and pull out excess oil that causes breakouts.

good product

Posted by 4626020209844942956 on Nov 19, 2013

I bought it as a expoliant but it is a mask as well, good surprise!!

Great but too pricy

Posted by Reviewer2607092 on Mar 21, 2011

Great for oily acne prone skin! About 5 uses only. Too pricy. That's why I give it 4 stars.

ineffective

Posted by greece2 on May 12, 2015

It leaves my skin soft, but does not do anything for oiliness and blemishes. I get oily within 2 or 3 hours after using this. I used it up and it never worked.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »