10% Off Orders Over $40!

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Cranberry Mud Mask, Oily / Blemish Control, Treatment, Step 2 , 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

one of my favourite

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Feb 22, 2009

I'm not exactly sure what is in this mask that makes it so wonderful, but it is. My skin glows in the best possible way after using this mask, and even though it's a clay based mask, it never leaves my skin overly dry.

Mud Mask

Posted by Reviewer2392094 on Sep 24, 2009

Love this stuff, been using it for years. Works great as a spot treatment overnight for those annoying "spots," too.

Clarifying and well worth the money.

Posted by Reviewer2670655 on Jul 28, 2010

If you have issues with blemishes no matter what the cause this stuff is excellent. It helps clarify and detoxify. I found it does not overly dry the skin. I have normal to oily mature skin. I love the MyChelle products and their natural ingredients. This is the same stuff I have been using for years both internally and externally. Iherb offers these products at a great price. Way to go.

great mask

Posted by Reviewer3127005 on Apr 17, 2009

this is the ultimate in mud masks. tightens and cleans all my gunked up pores.

Sabrina K

Posted by Reviewer2735752 on May 06, 2009

I love it, its really good. I used it twice and I can see a good result. Definitly a good buy and I will purchase again. The only thing I did not realise sinceit is my first mychelles order, how small it! then I saw that its 35ml!!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »