Non Drying Cleanser

Posted by 5066863158559474146 on Mar 20, 2015

I had been using Zia for a long time; after awhile, found it drying out my mature skin. Switched to this pumpkin cream and it is wonderful. It leaves my face clean without any dryness. It goes a long way too since you don't need too much.

Leaves my dry skin smooth & supple!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 20, 2013

I have severely dry skin (combination actually). This is a cleansing milk, it does not foam, nor should it. The faint pumpkin pie scent is natural and very pleasant to me. (I have severe MCS [chemical allergies] and I react instantly to fake/synthetic scents.) I apply sparingly over wet skin, massage gently and rinse out immediately with a sea sponge. All the dead skin cells are eaten up and I am left with beautiful, normal skin. This is more gentle than the pumpkin peel (which I also love) and the fiesta fruit peel (which is on my wish list for when I need extra help). I follow this with a natural rose water spray (glycerin-free) and my skin looks great.

Nice texture and smell

Posted by DinaB123 on Jul 02, 2012

Unlike most cleansers it has thicker texture and seem to create well-moisturized, yet squeaky-clean effect. Pleasant unobtrusive pumpkin-pie smell.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2036054 on Dec 22, 2011

Good cleanser!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1595402 on Nov 06, 2011

This cleanser works so well on mature, sensitive skin!

Smells good....feels great.

Posted by Reviewer1305098 on Oct 24, 2011

I was using products that were drying my face. Now I am using this cleanser along with MyChelle supreme polypeptide cream and my face feels hydrated.

Nice cleanser.

Posted by GallaChiro on Sep 15, 2011

Very nice and creamy, good smell.

m-m-m!

Posted by Reviewer1962038 on Aug 04, 2011

Very nice! It have creamy texture. Becouse it I did not believe that the face will be clean. But it's even solved the problem with acne on dry and sensetive skin :) I'm very happy :))

Great Cleanser!!

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on Jun 19, 2011

MyChelle has done it again. The Creamy Pumpkin Cleanser is superb. It really takes off make-up very well without over-drying. In fact, my face feels moisturized after using it. It has a bit of a "kick" to it...you feel your face tingle with delight!! It also smells great without chemicals or artificial frangrances. I use that Pumpkin Cleanser one night and switch to the unscented Honeydew Cleanser on alternate nights. They are both great, but I'm glad I tried the Pumpkin Cleanser. Another winner from MyChelle!!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2895676 on Apr 03, 2011

It is a great cleanser. Very moisturizing too. Like the scent.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »