| English
| USD ($)

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Creamy Pumpkin Cleanser, Dry, Step 1, 4.4 fl oz (130 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Leaves my dry skin smooth & supple!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 20, 2013

I have severely dry skin (combination actually). This is a cleansing milk, it does not foam, nor should it. The faint pumpkin pie scent is natural and very pleasant to me. (I have severe MCS [chemical allergies] and I react instantly to fake/synthetic scents.) I apply sparingly over wet skin, massage gently and rinse out immediately with a sea sponge. All the dead skin cells are eaten up and I am left with beautiful, normal skin. This is more gentle than the pumpkin peel (which I also love) and the fiesta fruit peel (which is on my wish list for when I need extra help). I follow this with a natural rose water spray (glycerin-free) and my skin looks great.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1595402 on Nov 06, 2011

This cleanser works so well on mature, sensitive skin!

Great Cleanser!!

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on Jun 19, 2011

MyChelle has done it again. The Creamy Pumpkin Cleanser is superb. It really takes off make-up very well without over-drying. In fact, my face feels moisturized after using it. It has a bit of a "kick" to it...you feel your face tingle with delight!! It also smells great without chemicals or artificial frangrances. I use that Pumpkin Cleanser one night and switch to the unscented Honeydew Cleanser on alternate nights. They are both great, but I'm glad I tried the Pumpkin Cleanser. Another winner from MyChelle!!

m-m-m!

Posted by Reviewer1962038 on Aug 04, 2011

Very nice! It have creamy texture. Becouse it I did not believe that the face will be clean. But it's even solved the problem with acne on dry and sensetive skin :) I'm very happy :))

Nice cleanser.

Posted by GallaChiro on Sep 15, 2011

Very nice and creamy, good smell.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »